chapter 8

M.A.I.D

“I’m home,” said Dujun but he feel weird since Dongwoon wasn’t there to greet him happily just like he always did.

“Eoh? Papa? You are home already?” asked Dongwoon, surprised to see his father standing at the door frame.

“Yes. I just came. But you didn’t greet me like usual,” said Dujun. At that time, he is positive there was something bad had happen earlier.

“Seriously? Maybe I’m just to immerse in watching cartoons,” grinned Dongwoon innocently but Dujun knew, Dongwoon is hiding something.

“Arasso. Where is Junnie hyung?” asked Dujun when he couldn’t find any sign of the latter.

“Hyung is in the kitchen a moment ago. Maybe he’s in the washroom?” said Dongwoon, awkward.

“Eoh? You are back hyung? Sorry I was in the washroom just now,” said Junhyung once he spotted Dujun.

“Nah, it’s okay. Have you guys eaten your dinner?” asked Dujun. To be frank, the situation is quite awkward and Dujun doesn’t like it at all.

“Nope! We are waiting for you, papa! Junnie hyung said you are coming home to eat dinner with us,” beamed Dongwoon happily. Dujun heart somehow stung with Dongwoon innocent statement. He knew he had been neglecting his son this past month too much since he just took over the company. Maybe, he should really find a wife or husband soon.

“So since I’m here, let’s eat!” said Dujun, trying to lift up the atmosphere. Thankfully, their dinner that night wasn’t awkward at all and both Junhyung and Dongwoon are careful enough not to spill anything about the earlier incident in the kindergarten.

*****

“So, what are you want to talk about?” asked Dujun once Junhyung present in his work room, after successfully putting Dongwoon to sleep.

“It’s about Dongwoon, you and me,” said Junhyung calmly.

“Dongwoon? What about Dongwoon?” asked Dujun.

“Today, his teacher called me and asked me to go to the kindergarten as soon as possible. I thought he might get injured or something like that but it’s not. He’s hurt, yes, but not physically. Hyung, Dongwoon is hurting inside. He’s been hurting for so long,” sighed Junhyung.

“Hurting inside? What are you saying Junnie-ah?” asked Dujun, totally confused.

“I think you should get marry soon, hyung. Dongwoon needs his mother by his side. He longs for motherly love,” said Junhyung.

“It’s not easy as you said, Junhyung,” snickered Dujun.

“I know but could you at least try? You know what, when I went to the office, he’s screaming for his mama! He missed his umma! He asked me to give him his mama. Don’t you feel how hurt he has been?” ranted Junhyung. He knew Dujun still love his late wife but Dujun is just being selfish!

“You can be his mama though. All this while, he had been asking you to be his mama. So what’s the problem?” said Dujun.

“I can’t be his mama, Dujun-ssi. I’m just his nanny and I’ll be going next week. My contract is coming to an end, if I have to remind you,” stated Junhyung flatly. Dujun stays immobile. Junhyung sighed.

“I’m going back to State next week. This Friday will be my last day working with you, Mr. Yoon. See you tomorrow,” said Junhyung and bowed before leaving the single father alone, battling with his inner self.

“Yoseob-ah~ Why it is so hurt here?” said Dujun while touching his left chest.

“I love him Seobbie. I don’t want to lose him. And Dongwoon also don’t want to lose his favorite hyung. What should I do Seobbie? What should I do?” cried Dujun. That night, Dujun spend almost half of the night crying his heart out. He was lost. He doesn’t want to lose Junhyung but he can’t be selfish. Junhyung also had his future and dream. But Dujun future and dream is Junhyung. Complicated, right?

 

=================================================================================================================

hey peeps !!! how are you??

sorry for the super duper late update.. i've been busy lately and right now i'm in the middle of my final examination weeks..

i just get too bored revising so i decide to write something kekeke

hope this chapter make sense and you guys like it...

last but not least, i'm really sorry for the pending update.. OTL OTL OTL

 

22nd May 2016, Sunday, 2254