chapter 3

M.A.I.D

“Hyung!!!!” shouted Junhyung once he was in Hyunseung café.

“What’s wrong Jun?” asked Hyunseung, crooked his head from kitchen.

“I got the job! Finally, I got the job!” said Junhyung happily. Hyunseung look at his brother confusedly. He wasn’t confused by Junhyung getting the job but he was confused by the jumping teenager in front of him.

“Are you having sugar rush right now?” blurted Hyunseung and it make Junhyung stop what he was doing, which is jumping.

“Eoh? Why is that?” asked Junhyung blankly.

“Because I never see you jumping or should I say hopping like that. It’s not really you,” utter Hyunseung. Junhyung only grinned.

“Because I’m so happy that I was accepted to be a maid. Even if it’s just being a maid but I’m really thrilled,” said Junhyung.

“What did you say? You are going to be a maid? Are you kidding me??”

“Yes hyung! I’m going to be a maid for this man. His name is Yoon Doojoon. His wife just die few months ago and he has a son, name Yoon Dongwoon and he was 5,” said Junhyung.

“How the hell did you know all of that?”

“Because Dujun hyung told me himself. He looks so sad and need buddy to talk with. Poor him, hyung,” Junhyung shook his head. Hyunseung was speechless. Yong Junhyung definitely has a long way to go. Especially when he will be dealt with The Yoon.

 

 

Today is Saturday, which mean weekend for Dujun and Dongwoon. Dujun plans to take Dongwoon somewhere but he’s waiting for someone. He’s waiting for his new maid actually. He thinks it might be best for Junhyung to bond with his Dongwoon first. At least he doesn’t want Dongwoon to freak out when he found Junhyung around in their house.

“Papa, are we going somewhere today?” asked Dongwoon. Dujun is dressing him.

“Yes, we will go out. But we need to wait for my friend to come first, okay?” said Dujun. Dongwoon nodded. After finished dress Dongwoon, the toddler made himself sat on the couch and watching cartoon in the living room. Few moments later, the bell ring, notifying someone is there.

“Papa! I think your friend is here!” shouted Dongwoon. He can open the door for the guest but since it might be his papa friend, its better if his papa himself open the door.

“Alright baby! I’m coming soon,” replied Dujun. Later, he was rushing to open the door and greet the guest.

“Good morning boss! Sorry I’m late,” bowed Junhyung.

“Yahh, don’t need to call me boss. Just call me hyung and no, you are not late. We just finished by the way,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung smiled too.

“Okay then Dujun hyung? Is it okay for me to address you like that?” asked Junhyung, eyes showing uncertainty.

“Yeah, yeah, that sounds better. Come in. Dongwoon is inside,” said Dujun. Junhyung followed Dujun and he is actually aweing at the huge house before him. It’s so spacious and huge.

“Wonnie baby, come and greet my friend,” Dujun motion Dongwoon to come closer.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Yoon Dongwoon and I’m 5 years old,” bowed Dongwoon politely. Junhyung had to restrain himself from squeaking at Dongwoon cuteness.

“Aigooo~~ You are so cute Dongwoonie. I’m Junhyung hyung. Nice to meet you buddy,” Junhyung ruffled Dongwoon hair. The little boy beamed.

“So, you will be my friend hyung?” asked Dongwoon happily.

“Yes I am,” replied Junhyung.

“Yeayyy!!!” scream Dongwoon and launch himself to hug Junhyung. Junhyung who clearly doesn’t expect to be attacked like this, stunned for a few seconds before hugging back the little boy. Dujun also freeze on his spot. Dongwoon rarely open to stranger but he was different with Junhyung. Dongwoon seems to get attach with Junhyung and Dujun is relief for it.

“Woonie baby, Junhyung hyung will work for us. He will be with you when I’m not around during weekdays. He will pick you from school too. Is it okay for you?” Dujun explained.

“Of course I’m fine with it papa! I’d love to have Junhyung hyung around,” grinned Dongwoon. He was holding Junhyung hand and it seem he will not let it go.

“I’m glad that you are fine with it. At least you have someone to play with rather than be at the school till evening,” said Dujun.

“I really hope Junhyung hyung will be my mama,” said Dongwoon innocently. Junhyung was beyond shock while Dujun literally jaw dropped!

=================================================================================================================

chapter 3 updated !! ^^

seriously, this story has turn out weird...

i'm sorry ~~~~ OTL OTL

25th March 2016, Friday, 0128