chapter 1

M.A.I.D

“I’m sorry, both baby and mother didn’t make it,” utter the doctor. Dujun was lost for words. His world crumple down. His wife was gone. Gone with their second child that he’s carried with. Yoseob is gone.

 

“Dujun-ah, iroena,” said Mrs. Yoon.

“What’s wrong umma?” asked Dujun, kind of annoyed with his mother intrusion.

“Wake up! You have been like this for 3 freaking months! Yoseob is not here anymore ahdeul-ah,” said Mrs. Yoon. It’s not she doesn’t sad with Yoseob death but her son are really something.

“You are the one who want me to rest, take my time and now you are getting mad at me?” asked Dujun.

“I know but you have been neglecting your child! You have been neglecting your own son for the God sake!” burst Mrs. Yoon.

“But you are the one who want to take care of him while I’m in my hibernation period,” utter Dujun. Mrs. Yoon sigh.

“If you keep being like this, I’ll find you someone to marry soon,” warn Mrs. Yoon.

“Mom~~~” whined Dujun. Mrs. Yoon shook his head. Dujun’s love for Yoseob are strong. Too strong that she think Dujun is slowly destructing himself.

 

“Grandma! Where is papa? He didn’t wake up yet?” asked little boy name Dongwoon.

“He’s up dear. He’s taking shower right now,” replied Mrs. Yoon. She pity this child. Lost his mother at really young age.

“Okay cool! I want to play with papa! I need him to help me with these,” Dongwoon said and show his grandmother a box of Lego. Mrs. Yoon chuckled.

“I’m sure papa would love to build it with you,” said Mrs. Yoon and ruffled Dongwoon hair. That Dongwoon boy grinned.

“Papa!!!”

“Hi sweety. Have you eaten?” asked Dujun and kissed Dongwoon head.

“I’m done. Papa, palli eat. I want to build this with you,” Dongwoon shove a box of Lego in front of Dujun.

“Eoh? Where did you get this? Who gave this to you?” asked Dujun. As far as he remember, he never buy anything like this for his son.

“Grandpa gave this to me. He said it’s a present. Because I got first place again in class,” grinned Dongwoon and that really hit Dujun hard. He has been really neglecting his son for long. He hugged Dongwoon tight.

“….papa?”

“I’m sorry Woonie-ah. Papa is sorry,” muttered Dujun. He showered Dongwoon with regret kisses.

“Papa, it’s ticklish,” giggled Dongwoon. Soon the two father and son burst into laughter. Dujun has made his mind. He need to move on. He need to be a good father for Dongwoon, his only memory with Yoseob, his late wife.

 

 

“YONG JUNHYUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!” shouted Hyunseung, Junhyung step brother.

“I’m going out hyung! Who knows, maybe I’ll get some job today,” grinned Junhyung.

“Haishh, stop messing around Junhyung-ah. You need to attend college soon,” said Hyunseung.

“I know hyung. But I want to find some experience. Most of my friends are working and I’m kind of jealous with them,” whined Junhyung. Hyunseng shook his head.

“Arasso but make sure your job are not nonsense. Or else I’ll send you with mama and appa,” warned Hyunseung. Junhyung grinned.

“Thank you hyung! I’m going!” said Junhyung. He peck his hyung cheeks and hug him before make his way to see the world.

Yong Junhyung, 17 years old, have been visiting almost half on the globe because his father is a successful (and famous) businessman, have step brother name Jang Hyunseung (but now Yong Hyunseung), a beautiful and kind step mother, and has been living with his step brother for past 2 months. He actually run away from his parent home in State and decide to live with Hyunseung in Korea. His parent were really worry when they found him missing before getting informed that he’s with Hyunseung. And his father has threatened to bring him back to State (which Junhyung really doesn’t want) if he’s being bad in Korea.

 

=================================================================================================================

chapter 1 is up! ^^

have fun reading it.. >_@

23rd March 2016, Wednesday, 0049