To melt her heart

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai pretend to be busy preparing for their practice tonight. He try to fine tune the sound of his guitar. He arrived at their colleges studio with Sehun while Suho and Baekhyun already there. “Suho , where is the tuner? My guitar sounds weird.” 

“Here.” Suho hand it over to Kai. “Tonight we gonna play that two song, for next week show.” Kai just nodded. He try to concentrate on their practice and forget about what happen this morning with Ji Hyo. 

Suho noticed that Kai is quite tonight. He look at Sehun whishpers, ‘what happened?’ Sehun just shrugged his shoulder. Suho whishpers again, ‘Ji Hyo noona?’ and Sehun nodded smiling.  Suho sighed. Tonight sure gonna been long, he thought.

“Ji Hyo noona.” Suddenly Baekhyun voice make everyone looking at Baekhyun and they follow his gaze to the door where Ji Hyo just walk through. Ji Hyo smiling standing in front of them. “Ji Hyo noona. I am glad you are here. We sure gonna have fun tonight.” Baekhyun the cheerful member of the band walk towards Ji Hyo.

 “Annyeonghaseyo. I am not disturbing you guys?” Ji Hyo bow. 

“Haish noona. I am happy you are here, my inspiration. You always inspired me to be the best man that women can loved.” Baekhyun try to hold Ji Hyo’s hand but get smacked at the back of his head by Suho. “Yah hyung. Why did you do that?” Suho shoved him away from Ji Hyo. 

“Noona. How you get here?” Suho led Ji  Hyo to the only chair in the studio. 

“Taxi, as usual.” Ji Hyo just follow Suho’s lead. 

“You can always ask us to pick you up you know.” 

Ji Hyo shocked her head. “Aniyo. Its ok Suho. Thank you for your offer.”

Kai walked to Ji Hyo. “Hi.” Kai stop right next to Ji Hyo and Suho walk away from them. 

“ Hello Kai.” They awkwardly standing next to each other while other member preparing to start with their practice. “I am sorry for leaving you like that Kai, this morning.” Ji Hyo fail to stare at Kai’s eyes like she normally do when they are talking. She feel nervous after her heart accepted that Kai might have loves her all this while. 

“Please don’t say that Ji Hyo. I am the one who is stupid to act like that to you. I am sorry for being such an . ” 

Ji Hyo smile. “Please don’t say that Kai. You are nothing like that. Stupid sometime but never an . Now, please continue with your practice. We can talk after this.” Ji Hyo sit on the chair. She try to avoid talking about what happen this morning when they have an argument and then she left with Lee Dong Wook.

“Of  course. Thank you for being here tonight.” Kai walk to his guitar smiling widely. His inspiration is here so nothing can go wrong tonight. He try to forget the sight of a man with face mask holding Ji Hyo’s hand.

Ji Hyo always like to watch their band perform, to watch Kai playing his guitar. That is why she doesn’t mind to wait for Kai until he finished. Their band is very good. Everybody in college knows them. Sometimes they perform at college cafe but most of the time they perform at small club around Seoul. And next week they gonna perform at FF Club. This is the first time their band get invited to perform at big club Like FF Club. And Ji Hyo feel proud of it. She always believe in their dream. She believe they gonna make it big someday. She believed in Kai. He is a good guitarist and a good composer. He always look good holding his guitar. She smile whenever she caught him staring at her.

After two hours, they wrap up and they decided to have a drink at the boys apartment. They invited Ji Hyo to join them. At first she feel reluctant since she is still not sure how to behave in front of Kai after she learn that Kai might have feeling for her. But she can’t ignore Baekhyun cute pout when she turn them down. On their ways, Ji Hyo can’t help to feel nervous hugging Kai from his back when they ride on his motorbike. This is the first time she feel nervous touching Kai and she don’t quite like that feeling because she still want to remain best friend with Kai and nothing more. She knows Kai have been staring at her through the side mirror. It makes her feel even more nervous.

Its almost midnight when they arrived. They settled down in their living rooms with bottles of soju and snacks. They chatted happily in between drinks. They listen to Hyukoh and singing together. Kai and Ji Hyo keep exchanging stares and smile. Not talking with each other just chatting in groups. After their tenth bottle of soju, their word become blurry, start talking ridiculously. The drunk Baekhyun who sat next to Ji Hyo can’t stop leaning on her shoulder. Ji Hyo who’s eyes are forced to keep open doesn’t realise what happen. She just keep humming the song that currently playing on the stereo.

Kai who is watching that scene silently keep thinking, ‘Should I just push that head away for her shoulder? I am the one who should be leaning on her like that.’ But he just don’t want to make any scene. Besides, he knows that Baekhyun is just like that. He likes to get close with the person that he likes even with friends. He knows that Ji Hyo is just a caring noona to Baekhyun nothing more.

He smiling looking at Ji Hyo who look like she just realise that Baekhyun have been leaning on her shoulder for awhile and try to push his head away but Baekhyun move his head to her lap instead. Ji Hyo getting annoyed, she just push Baekhyun head away and stand up walking to Kai ‘s room. Seeing that Kai followed her to his room. In his room, he can see that Ji Hyo try to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter