I am gonna date her

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the living room Dong Wook leisurely sit beside Ji Hyo ignoring her glare. She try to move but Dong Wook just grab her hand to make her sit beside him. She try to get up again but when Kai sit besides Kristal, the only place left empty after Ji Won sat on the arm chair, she slowly sit back beside Dong Wook. He smile. “Good. You just sit here besides me. Don’t have to go anywhere.” Dong Wook said to Ji Hyo and he don’t even try to lowered his voice. Everybody in the living room can hear it. 

Kai just lowered his stare to the floor. Kristal who sit next to him, offered him a bottle of maekju that she already open it for him. Kai thanked her. He gulp down the drink nervously. Only God knows what have been going on in his heart. He look at Ji Hyo, he just don’t know for how long he can be patient with this whole situation. Looking at Dong Wook smiling cheerfully sitting next to Ji Hyo, too closed for him to handle. 

“Kristal Ssi. Seeing you with Dong Wook Ssi at this hour, are you guys dating?” Ji Won brazenly ask. She is not interested in idol love life. She just need to change the atmosphere. She is not a fan of awkward situation. 

Kristal who is shocked with that sudden question glance at Dong Wook. Dong Wook just laughed. “I am interested to date someone else in this room. Not Kristal Ssi. She is just a kind friends who is willing to accompany me here. You know, to cover me up if I got caught by the reporter or the citizen. I cant be alone with Ji Hyo in her house at this hour.”

Ji Hyo’s eyes widen. Dong Wook statement make her feel anxious. She is angry looking at Dong Wook. Then she glance at Kai to look at his expression. Kai just finished his first bottle of maekju. Oh my God.

“You can’t date Ji Hyo.”Ji Won kind of annoyed with Dong Wook who just openly confess that he interested to date Ji Hyo. 

“Wae?” Dong Wook glared at Ji Won. “Are you dating her?” He ask sarcastically.

“I will if you are not gonna stop harassing her.”

“Haish you two. Just stop with this stupid jokes already.” Ji Hyo lost her patience. She stand up from her seat.

“I am not joking.” Ji  Won stares at Dong Wook.

“Yeah, we are not.” Dong Wook stares back at her.

Ji Hyo sighed. She just hate complicated life. She walked to the kitchen. She gonna get some honey for Kai to reduce the alcohol effect. He just finished a bottle of maekju in five minutes and he is not much of a drinker. 

Dong Wook decided to follow her to the kitchen. When Ji Hyo realize he is following her, she ask him to just wait at the living room. 

“I need to talk to you.” Dong Wook keep following her.

“What is it that you want to talk to me?”Ji Hyo turn around to look at him.

He hesitate for a second but continue to say,”I want to date you. I want you to date me.” He directly said it.

Like she have guessed. “We barely knows each other, how come you suddenly ask that?”

“Why can’t I? We  can get closer and we will learn about each other while we dating. What is the problem?”

“This is too sudden. I don’t know what it’s the right answer.”

“I am not going to say, you should follow your heart and just do whatever your heart says, because I am afraid that you will reject me. I want you to give me a chance even your heart don’t want you to. Please give me a chance.” Dong Wook walk closer to her, deepens his voice and eagerly look into her eyes. “I really like you Song Ji Hyo Ssi. You might not believe me, but this is the first time I feels like this with a women. Don’t ask me, why you. I don’t know the answer either. I try to ignore my feeling but it haunts me. I try to avoid it at first but now I decided to give myself a chance. Please Ji Hyo yah, just give me a chance.”

She walked away form him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter