He is not here

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He left? What do you mean he left? Where?” Ji Hyo grab Sehun hand. “For how long? For God sake, when he will be back?”

“Calm down noona. We also don’t know. He just packed and left. That night after he send you home, he just left without saying anything.”

“Oh my God. What if anything happen to him? He never call you guys?”

“Not once. But her sister said he called his parents and inform them that he is OK.”

“When did he call his parents?”

“Yesterday.”

“Oh my God. I am never gonna forgive myself if anything bad happen to him.” Ji Hyo’s hand shaking.

“Don’t worry noona. This is not the first time he disappeared like this. He just needs some time alone to calm down. We just need to trust him.”

Ji Hyo just stare into thin air. There’s alot of thing running in her head right now. How much she regret saying those things to him. She regret that she hurt him again but she still feels that she don’t deserve him. She just need to stop hurting him but she don’t know how if she remain with him.

“Sehun. He is gonna be OK right?”

“Of course he is. He always backpacking every now and then right. This is his things. Please don’t blame yourself for something that he himself decide to do. I don’t like seeing you like this.” He grab her hand and tap it to calm her. “Noona. Please eat your lunch now. Palli, you need to get to your office back.”

Ji Hyo try to finish her lunch. She can’t get Kai out of his head. She pray hard that he will be OK. After she finish her lunch, she send a message to Kai.

-Please be happy, for yourself.-

“Thank you Sehun for coming here to meet me.”

“Anything for you noona.”

“You are sooo sweet.” She pinched his cheeks.

“You are more sweeter if you smile like this.”

“Sweet talker. You learn from Kai?”

“Haish noona. I’m the one who teach him.”

“Yeah right. Ok Sehun. Please call me if you heard anything about him. Or when he is back.”

“Of course. Take care noona.” They hug before she left him.

...........

When she get back from her office, she take a shower and have some simple dinner with Ji Won.

“Suho said Kai left. What happen? Are you OK?” Ji Won handed the juice to Ji Hyo.

“Yeah. He left, somewhere. But he is OK. He called his parents.”

“He never call you?”

Ji Hyo  shook her head. “He didn’t pick up my calls either.”

“Is it because of your date with Dong Wook?”

“I told him, about the kiss.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“I can’t lie to him?”

“You can’t lie to him but you can hurt him? Oh my God Ji Hyo yah. Stop hurting him.”

She can’t hold her tears anymore. She try to control her sob. “I am sorry. I don’t want to hurt him. I ask him to forget about the feeling he felt for me. I want him to be happy. I cant make him happy. I have keep hurting him for all this years. I want him to be happy but I can’t make him happy. I cant make him happy. All that I give him all this years is hurt. I want him to be happy Ji Won, but not with me. I want him to find someone that love him unconditionally. That love him to death. If me dating Dong Wook can make him do that, I will do it Ji Won. I will do it so that he can go find that special someone.”

“I understand your intention. But, to him you are that special someone. You are the person that he love to death and who can make him happy.”

“ No Ji Won. I am the person who keep hurting him for the past four years. What if I hurt him again in the future? I can’t do that to him again.”

“Well, don’t hurt him. Make him happy. You love him do you?”

“I love him Ji Won. But I don’t have the confidence I can make him happy forever and never hurt him again. I don’t have that confidence.” Ji Hyo wipe her tears. She forced herself to stop crying.

“Oh my Ji Hyo yah. You are stupid, but I understand you. I love you Ji H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter