Stupid conversations

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo sit next to Lee Dong Wook in his car. She don’t know why she follow him when he hold her hand just  now. She want to take a look at Kai before she follow Dong Wook into his car but she afraid to see his reaction. She hate it if Kai angry at her.  That is why usually if they have a fight, she always the one to apologise first. She is the one who always give in first. Maybe because she is older than him, or maybe because she is more afraid of loosing him then to lose her pride. But today? She doesn’t feel like giving in first as usual. She is so confused with what happen today. It seems like Kai have been holding something from her and he is angry because of it.  And his decision to not let her know what is in his mind make her feel like, she is not sure how it feel. Feels like, abandoned?

“Are you OK Ji  Hyo?” Dong Wook concern can be seen in his worried expression.

“Yes I am.” She smile at him.

“I saw what happen just now.”

Ji Hyo sighed. “Everything?”

“Yes everything.  But I don’t hear anything.” He look at his watch. It’s almost 4 pm and he still not done packing yet for his flight tonight. 

“He is my closest friends. I don’t know what happen, we suddenly get angry at each other.” 

“Just like that?” 

Ji Hyo silence not answering his question. She doesn’t feel like she have to. “ Why are you here?” She just ask random question to change the topic. She don’t feel comfortable talking about herself to Lee Dong Wook. They are not close enough to share her personal things.

“I just finished my photo shoot and I am on my way home. Oh yes. Where should I send you? Home?”

“Yes thank you.” Short answer from her.  

Lee Dong Wook ask Kwang Joon to take them to Sun Rise apartment. “If you trust me you can tell me what happen. You know, so that you will feel less  burdened.”

“Not that I don’t trust you or anything. Its not too big for me to handle it by myself. And I don’t want to burdened you. It seems not nice.”

“Its up to you. I am not forcing you.” 

“Thank you Lee Dong Wook Ssi for understanding. I appreciate it.” She look at the handsome actor and wondering aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter