What have he done?

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Care to healed me Ji Hyo Ssi?”

His question was left unanswered until they finished their dinner. They just continue eating while talking mostly about their CF filming and his works. He tell her he just cancelled his flight to Jeju Island this night because he want to be with her. It left Ji Hyo speechless. She want to tell him don’t do that kind of things for her, it makes her feel uncomfortable. But it left unsaid.

“You not the most beautiful women I have ever meet.” Dong Wook Suddenly said.

“Sorry?” She never expected him to say something like that. She frown and stares at him waiting for his explanation.

“But I don’t know why I like you so much. I work hard to be where I am now. I never cancelled any of my job, even if I am sick I try to finish my job. But since I know you, I cancelled two photo shoot so that I can shoot your CF and I cancelled my job tomorrow so that I can be with you tonight. Just to be with you. Maybe you are right about me being crazy. I am never this crazy before this. You make me like this and you should help to cured me back. I need to be normal for me to do my job properly and only you can make that happen. I really like you Ji Hyo yah. I really like you. If only you can see or read my heart.”

Ji Hyo can see his sincerity in his eyes. She don’t know why but she believed what he said. And it make she scared. She like him of course but only as a fan. Which women doesn’t like Lee Dong Wook? But the picture of her and Dong Wook as a couple to her was always, too good to be true. The radiating Dong Wook and the plain her, just doesn’t make a picture perfect. Inferiority Complex. Maybe a little. It Lee Dong Wook for God sake. Of course she feel inferior.

“I believed you.” She answered. Its the truth. “But I can’t see us together, not as a couple.”

“Why?”He try to control his expression. Ji Hyo hate it.  She don’t like to hurt other people. Seeing his eyes right now, make her heart clenched. Dong Wook might be loud and arrogant but right now he look so vulnerable it make her want to hug and comfort him.

“Because, you Lee Dong Wook and I am just the simple Ji Hyo. You are so high but I just here below you. Because .... I don’t know. I don’t know what I am saying.”

“Pabo. What nonsense are you talking about. There is no difference between two people when their in love.”  Dong Wook rose, drag his chair next to Ji Hyo and sat there. He hold her hand. “Are you saying that you don’t deserve me? Is that it?”

Ji Hyo quite shocked by Dong Wook sudden move but she just let him be. “Do you think I deserve you? There is nothing special about me. I am plain. Obsessive. Demanding and stupid. And you... Look at you. You are so charming, popular, kind, handsome... all the good qualities are with you. I am sure if you know me and we spend time together for a month, you will get bored and maybe I managed to annoyed you, and you will regret liking me.” She can feel he tighten his grasp on her hand.

“You are right. You are stupid. Why do you look at yourself that low? I don’t know what make you think that there is nothing special about you. But for me, everything about you is special. Your eagerness to pleased others, your sincerity, your loyalty, your stares, your smile, your honesty.... everything. Even the way you blushed or laugh is special to me. You are so beautiful you don’t need any second skin to make you look stunning. You tough on the outside but you are so fragile in the inside, that make me really want to be with you and protect you. I will shield you from any sadness. If you believe me, please believe that my love for you is for real. Like I said before, I have try to forget you but I can’t. And now I decided not to forget you. I want you to be here...” He placed her hand on his chest.”.... Forever .”

That eyes. His eyes look sad but at the same time look eager. It pierced through her eyes to her heart. Her heart flutter. She feels afraid. She try to pull her hand but Dong Wook tighten his grasp. He bring her hand to his lips and he kissed it slowly.

“You will regret it Dong Wook Ssi.”

“You will not make me regret it.” He kissed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter