He was so handsome

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He forcefully open his eyes. He turn off the alarm. It’s 730 am. He have to wake Ji Hyo up. He can see Sehun, his housemate walking towards the kitchen. Sehun stop in front of Kai for awhile. 

“Why are you sleeping on the couch? Is Ji Hyo noona here?” Sehun asked.

Kai nodded. "Yes." While walking towards his room where Ji Hyo was sleeping on his bed. He knock his door. No answer. Carefully he open the door. Ji Hyo still sleeping. He move closer to wake her up. But before he reach his bed, Ji Hyo open her eyes. She smile when she sees Kai in front of her. 

“Morning sunshine.”

“Morning sugar.” Ji Hyo sit up and stretch her body a bit. “What time is now?”

“730 am. There is a towel in the toilet if you want to take a shower. The blue one.”

Ji Hyo nodded and walk to the toilet. She closed the door while saying, “Don’t prepare breakfast. I just grab a sandwich on my way. I need to arrive early to my office.”

“OK. “ Kai scratched his head.

He just lying down on his bed. He stares at the ceiling. He can smell Ji Hyo on his bed. Her smell linger in his room and he like it a lot.  The proof that Ji Hyo was here. 

He always love it when Ji Hyo have an overnight at his place. Thats mean Ji Hyo trust him and he is proud of it. He can sleep with silly smile plastered on his face. He heard the shower stop. After 2 minutes Ji Hyo open the door, fully dressed now.

“You don’t need to send me. I will take the bus so you just can continue to sleep.” She comb her hair using his comb.  

“I don’t mind sending you.”

“I know. But you don’t have to. Please go to sleep back. I will lock the door.”

“Ji Hyo yah. Should I do the song?”

Ji Hyo turn her head facing Kai. “Yes you should. You know how big our college drama Club performance is. People will know you. This is your chance showing your talent. Who know CEO of YG Ent. Will be there during the performance. Who knows you will get scouted. “ 

Kai smirk. “You sure a dreamer and you like to dream big.”

“Yes I am a dreamer and I believe in your dream and your talent. I am not saying this because I am your best friend but because I am your fan. Your work always amazed me. So do other people. If you don’t believe in your own dream, then don’t dream.”

Haish this lady. I am asking you whether I should do it, not because I don’t trust my talent. I am asking your permission to do it for Suzy. Pabo noona. “So you don’t mind I am working with Suzy?”

He can see there is slight hesitation before Ji Hyo answer. “Why should I mind? You a free man who can work with whoever you want.” She walk closer to Kai at his bed. “Just do your work with her seriously. Make a good song. After the play end, you can stop seeing Suzy.” She ruffled Kai’s hair and continue, “and  now you go to sleep I need to go to  work now.” She walk to the door. “If anything, call me.” Ji Hyo closed the door behind her.

Kai jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter