She can heal him

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t love him. It just that you are too closed with him, you shared everything. You are so comfortable with him, too much I will say it. It makes you afraid of the hole he will make if he left you. You imagine that he will create a big dark hole in your life if he left, that is why you are afraid of losing him. You just a selfish friend who refuse to let him go by unconsciously giving him a false hope. Let him go Ji Hyo Ssi and I will fill that hole perfectly you will never realize it was there. You don’t love him the way he loves you. You have to realize that, learn to accept it.”

She put down her book. She can’t focus on her reading. Her conversation with Lee Dong Wook on her way out with Kai this morning haunt her. She try to shoved away that conversation from her head but she fail miserably. Lucky Kai didn’t notice how messed up her mind was. She is afraid to acknowledged that the reason why she can’t forget what Dong Wook have said to her is because it is the truth. She refuse to accept that what he said might be true. She don’t want it to be true. She really want to love Kai the way he loved her. She don’t want to hurt him again. But what if the reason why she agree to date him is because she just afraid to be left alone by Kai if she refuse? Kai said he want out if she decided to reject him. And she just can’t imagine how empty she felt if he really left. She was afraid. 

“ I gotta go.” 

That was her answer to Dong Wook before she ended the call. Why can’t she just tell him that she love Kai? Why can’t she just tell him that he is wrong? Why can’t she just tell him to off, leave her alone and let her love Kai? Why? Why did she hesitate? Kai said she kiss him because she is afraid if he leave her. Dong Wook said she don’t want to let Kai go because she afraid the emptiness it will left. Do they understand her feeling more that herself? Her heart are dying to believe that they are wrong. Her heart are dying to believe that she love Kai the way Kai loves her. But why the hesitation?

She don’t realize when she dozed off, with frown on her forehead.

........


He slowly open his eyes. The headache is killing him. No use to regret his drinking feast last night. He blamed her. Thinking of her spending time with that boy make him extremely anxious. He plan to spend some timeout with his buddies last night, just a little drink and talking, but he ended up drinking all the liquor that was poured in front of him. He cursed her with his every drink. He cursed her for making him thinking of only her this past several weeks. She is not the most beautiful girl he ever meet. Not the most attractive, not even the most y or alluring whatsoever but she make him crazy like this. He can’t think of anything else but her. He really pissed at her. How the hell she dragged him into this state?  He is sure that Ji Hyo was with Kai yesterday when she said she is going out when he call her in the morning. And she ignored all his call after that. So when his drinking buddies ask for a man night out, he immediately agreed to join. He start to mumble her names after his third bottles. 

He rose to his feet from his bed, slowly walk to his bathroom to wash himself. He eat cereal for breakfast, try to ignore the pain in his head. After that he take a shower. He have an appointment for a photo shoot at 11am. There is plenty of time to get ready. But he need to pack for his CF filming at Jeju. His flight will be at 9 pm later this night. He will rushed to the airport after his photo shoot. 

While packing, he try his luck again to call Ji Hyo. After several ring, she finally pick his call up. He instantly smile. All his anger magically gone. 

“Yobaoseyo Ji Hyo.”

“Yes Lee Dong Wook Ssi.”

“Where are you?”

“At the office. Have Min Ah Ssi told you about the next episode of the CF for Banila Co?”

“Briefly. If it’s not for you I will refuse to do it. Its not in the agreement and I have to cancelled two photo shoot so that I can shoot your CF.” He intentionally emphasis the phrase not for you.

“Thank you so much for helping us. We need to add another chapter for the CF because of the competitors campaign that directly go against us.”

“I don’t mind if it’s mean I can see you.” He smile. “So. When I can expect to hear your agreement to date me?” He confidently ask, almost arrogantly.

“About that.” Ji Hyo hesitate for a second. "I actually....”

“When will you meet me? We should go out. Dinner tonight, sound good?” Dong Wook cut her.

“That should be OK, I guessed. But I am not sure yet. Can I confirm later?”

“Of course. Just call me, but make it before noon.”

They hung up. Dong Wook smile. He just finished his packing. I don’t mind cancelling my trip to Jeju for you Ji Hyo yah. Just agree a dinner with me. Am I ready to sacrifice that much? He don’t want to think about that. At least not now. 

..........

She cheerfully greeted him. It is obvious that she is happy to see him drop by at their practice room. Kai greeted her back. 

“Thanks for coming. We almost finished. Left only with one scene to go then, that’s it. We are free after that.” She sat beside Kai. 

“I have nothing to do until my evening classes. So I guess.....”

“Good. Lunch with me ok. On me. Please wait for awhi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter