He is not calling

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo sighed when her meeting with her team come to an end. Finally, she can go home. Its already past 9 pm and she really tired. They have been having group meeting until late at night for the past four days since Monday. There is some problem with their marketing campaign for Banila Co. There is this one competitor launching their new product with the same concept with Banila Co’s new products. So they have to come up with a new plan to counter the competitors campaign. 

Min Ah tap her back. “You should go home now and rest. We will be having early meeting tomorrow and I don’t want you to turn up sleepy. Drink all the energy drinks you have.” She said while walking towards the door leaving Ji Hyo speechless. Is that an encouragement or a threat? She smile bitterly. If only Kai is here to comfort her. 

She cleared her cluttered desk, pick up his hand bag and walk to the lift. She need to stop by at her favorite stall on her way home to grab some dinner. She really need to bought herself a car. She hate taking bus late at night but can’t afford to take taxi everytime she is working late. She miss him so much. Kai never call since their last meeting at her house last weekend. She never call him. They don’t text either. She don’t call him because she decided to. She need to be alone and figure out her feeling, her heart. She need to think about her and Kai. But she don’t know why Kai don’t call her. Is he angry at her?

When she get off from the bus near her apartment, it’s almost 10 pm. She bought some dinner and continue to walk to her apartment. She have been thinking about her and Kai this whole weeks. She still not sure that she want to change their friendship into something more intimate. She is not ready to love him more than friends. It hard to decide. If she rejected him, she afraid she will lose him. If she accept him, what if it went wrong some times in the future, she will lose him too. It stressed her out. She hate complicated life. She always love a simple life where she don’t have to think too much about anything. She blamed Kai for making her life become a mess like this. And what she hate most is the fact that he didn’t try to contact her after he dropped his bomb last weekend. I am sure gonna punish that kid for making my heart miserable like this.

In her apartment she can hear the sound of music in Ji Won’s room. She must be getting ready to sleep. She brought her dinner to the kitchen. She change into her sleeping shirt, have her dinner alone and getting ready to sleep too. She get into her bed desperate for a good night sleep. Ahh ... This feels so good. She hug her pillow. She just about to dozed off when her phone ringing. She ignore it, but when she think that it might be Kai, she rushed to pick up her phone.

 “Yeoboseyo.”

“Yeoboseyo.” 

This is not Kai’s voice. “Who is this? Kai?”

“Have you reach home?”

“Yes and who is this?” The voice sound familiar.

“Good. Don’t overworked. Have a good rest then. Good night.” He hung up.

She is blanked. She check her phone log. She frowned when Lee Dong Wook name appear. Why is he calling me at this hour? Is he checking on me? Why? What the meaning of his phone call? She put her phone besides her and try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter