Please don't fall for him

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He just finished his photo shoot and now he is on his way back to his apartment with his manager. He is tired from yesterday CF filming and this morning photo shoot. He need a little nap before he get ready for his next schedule. He will be a guest in China’s reality show tomorrow. His flight at 9pm today. He close his eyes. 

“Yah. The traffic is very bad Dong Wook ah. Look like there is an accident in front.” Kwang Joon sighed. 

Dong Wook just nodded and want to close his eyes when suddenly he see someone who look very familiar walk on the  terrace next to the shops lot. He try to figure it out, who is that lady? And when she turn to look at his direction, he can see its Ji Hyo. And there is a guy walking next to her.

He can see clearly how happy she is laughing with the guy next to her. She touch him. He touch her. They really look like couple in love. He frown when he feels his heart twitched. What is that? He ask himself. Why do I feel like that. Why is it hurt my heart so much seeing her laughing because of other man? He can’t feel this way. He love his careers more than anything else. He can’t  let his guard down. He can’t allow Ji Hyo to take control of his heart. He turn to look in front. Slowly he close his eyes. 

‘Let me go Ji Hyo.  Please let me go.’ He silently whispered.

“What Dong Wook, you say something?” Kwang Joon turn to look at Dong Wook. 

“Nothing hyung. I am just tired. Wake me up when we arrive.” He try to sleep but Ji Hyo’s eyes keep appearing before his eyes.  Damn he hate it. 

While Lee Dong Wook try very hard to denied his feeling, Ji Hyo laughing happily with Kai. They just have their lunch at one of the restaurant near Kai’s apartment. They decided to stroll along the street, window shopping. They drop the idea to go for a movie. There is no new story that they want to watch. 

“Should we have an ice cream?” Ji Hyo held Kai hand. She point at the ice cream kiosk. 

“We just finish our lunch Ji Hyo ya.”

“I know. So can we have an ice cream now?” Ji Hyo still pleading. 

“I am not buying it.” Kai try to avoid Ji Hyo’s stares. 

“Please. It will be on me. Ok” Ji Hyo keep staring at Kai making him feel uncomfortable.

“Whatever. But one only, we share.”

“Why do I have to share my ice cream with you? I will buy 2. What flavour do you want?” She already walk to the kiosk. 

Because its romantic to share our ice cream pabo. Kai shook his head and smile. That noona sometimes forget to act her age. They enjoying their ice cream while walking. 

“It’s really good. I love it.” 

“What? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter