The stroll, the selfie

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked side by side. He is so nervous. Because of this first date and because of Lee Dong Wook call just now. He want to ask her about it but afraid that it will ruined their date. The date that he have been waiting for, for years and have dreamed about it hundreds of time. He have imagined at least hundreds different kind of dates how he want it to happen. He hides his silly smile.

“So, where do you want to have our breakfast?” Kai ask Ji Hyo.

“There is one new cafe open last week, I guessed. I just noticed it last Monday on my way home from work. Sukara Cafe. Look like Japanese.” Ji Hyo tilt her head slightly to face Kai.

“Japanese? Since when you eat Japanese?”

“Since I decide to date you.” Ji Hyo grin.

And his grin even wider. “Date me? For real?” He try to stares at her. She fasten her pace. He can see her red cheeks. Ji Hyo is so cute when she shy. “Hey, wait up. You gonna date me, like a real couples?”

“Relax Kai. Like I said, we go out several time and we will see where it goes, how it goes. Don’t be greedy. Who knows you might hate me after our third date.”

“That, not gonna happen. I am sure I will be two hundred percent in love with you, maybe more.”

“Hate sweet talk.” She blushed.

“ No you don’t.  You like it don’t you? You just too arrogant to admit it.” Kai hold her hand, pull her closer to him to avoid that boy with bicycle who just passed them.

“No I am not. You are sooo dont know about me.” Ji Hyo slightly shocked when Kai pull her closer to him. She didn’t see the bicycle.

“That doesn’t make any sense at all. Besides your parent, I know you best. I know all about you, and your dirty secret.” He chuckled.

“Liar. I don’t have any dirty secret. You should be careful though, I know all about your darkest secret. I will spill it all if you hurt me.”

“Then I don’t have to worry. I have no intention to hurt you.” He smile. He look down at her hand. He want to hold it in his but not sure how Ji Hyo will react. He contemplating.

“Here we are. What do you think? Want to try it?” They stop in front of Sukara Cafe. Its 11 am already. Without waiting for Kai’s answer, Ji Hyo just enter the cafe, followed by Kai. There is one big square bar table around the kitchen, Japanese style. They choose to sit on two empty chairs at the bar table facing the cook who prepare the meal in the centre of the bar table.

“Nice.” His eyes wandered around the cafe while pulling Ji Hyo’s chair for her to sit.

“ Nice is it. Look quite expensive.” Ji Hyo sat on the chair that Kai pull for her.”Thank you.”

Kai move to the chair beside Ji Hyo and sat. “Don’t worry, FF Club already pay us last night.”

They ordered. Chats happily, laugh at Ji Hyo awkward weird jokes while eating. They enjoy their brunch leisurely. But Kai can’t stop thinking about Ji Hyo’s phone conversation with Lee Dong Wook just now. He want to know what they are talking about but he afraid if he choose the wrong words then he might ruin their first date. But Ji Hyo knows him well.

“Kai, if you want to say something just say it. You are not the kind of holding back anything from me.” Ji Hyo sip her drink.

Kai sighed. He quit playing with his fork. “I want to ask you something but I really want to do this date right. I don’t want to ruin it. I can just ask you latter.”

“OK.  Up to you. But when I am talking to you don’t give me that face where you look like you don’t even here. You travel so far in you thought I feels like talking to myself.”

“I give you that face? No I am not.”

“Yes you are.”

“OK. Ok. Not My intention. I am sorry. So, what next? Anywhere you want to go? Or do?”

“Movies?”

“Too early.”

“Shopping?”

“Huh?”

Ji Hyo laughed. She knows how Kai hate spending three to four hours walking in a mall and end up buying only one thing or nothing at all. That Ji Hyo’s habit. She likes to go shopping but always end up with not buying anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter