He is hurting

Dear Ji Hyo, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He just finished his shower when he heard his door bell. He smile. She’s here. He wore his jeans and blue shirt. He rushed to his door, open it  and there she is, wearing a simple white blouse and a slim cut jeans. They hugged.

“Where is everyone?”

“Somewhere outside. Sehun in the kitchen I think.” Ji Hyo sat on the sofa. “I will get you some drinks.” Ji Hyo nodded. After a few minutes, Kai walked out from the kitchen with some soda and besides him Sehun who is holding some snacks. Sehun greeted her.

“I need to go out for a while. We run out of beer. Wait for me noona.” He put all the snacks on the coffee table and then walked to the door.

“OK Sehun. Palli or I’ll finish all the snacks.”

“Don’t you dare or I’ll kiss you for sure noona.”

“Yah. Can’t you see I’m standing here?” Kai.

“Of course I can see you there. That’s the point I’m saying it out loud. Its for you to hear.” Sehun laughed when Kai cursed him. Ji Hyo just smile at their childishness.

They sat at the sofa next to each other when Sehun left. Kai lean back and Ji Hyo leaned next to him, her head on his shoulder. “God I’m tired. Its only Tuesday and I’m already half dead. Your shoulder feels sooo good, I think I can just sleep here.” Ji Hyo mumbles. She closed her eyes, while Kai smile ear to ear.

“My shoulder was meant for you. So, just stay there whenever you feel the need. I’ll be glad.” Ji Hyo smile. She always like Kai’s sweet words but she always pretend to hate it to hide her shyness.

“Flirt.”

“The truth.”

“Whatever.”

“Melted?”

“Never.”

They laughed softly.

“So.... how was it?” Kai finally ask.

Ji Hyo knows he wants to know what happen when she meets Dong Wook last night. Of course she understand why. The problem is, what she should tell him? How she should say it to him. Its his heart that she need to cared. She sighed. “We have dinner at his friends restaurant. In private room.”

“Alone with him?”

“Yeah.” Ji Hyo answered. There is a lot of question Kai want to ask but he patiently wait for Ji Hyo to continue. “He seriously want to date me. He confess how much he love me and want to be with me.” Ji Hyo stop for awhile. She opened her eyes. She turn to her side and look at Kai who is also turn to look at her. She look into his eyes. “When he said he loves me, I believe him.” Kai’s stare diverted for awhile before he continued to stares at her and she can see clearly how nervous he is. “We kissed.” She is nervous to wait for his reaction.

His face changed. He turn to look at the other side, obviously try to hide his expression, his disappointments, the hurt in his eyes, the anger. “Kiss? Who kiss who?” He try very hard not to raise his voice.

“He kiss me and...”

“And....?”

“I didn't stop him.”

“You are saying you kiss him back?” His voice slightly raised. He rose and walk away. He keep pacing several time before he sat on the coffee table in front of Ji Hyo, facing her.

“I...” She facepalm. “I am sorry, I am hurting you again. I am so sorry. I am bad, very bad. I don’t deserve you. I don’t deserve your love. Or his love.” She closed her eyes tight, holding back her tears. She don’t want to play victim tonight. Its her fault. Kai is the victim. She’s not gonna cry. Its not her place to cry.

Kai sighed. He don’t know what to do. He want to calmed her, want to embrace her. Her tears pained him. But his pain right now, indescribable. “What should I do Ji Hyo yah? Should I comfort you now?” Stern.

Ji Hyo really want to cry hearing what Kai ask her. He hate me and I can’t blame him. I deserve it. “I don’t have any right. If you want to hate me I am not gonna blame you. It completely my fault. I deserve it.”

“I wish I can hate you right now.” Kai’s voice so low, sound like he talking to himself. But Ji Hyo heard it. What his words did to her heart, she’s not gonna forget that. It twitched hard, suffocating her. “Do you like him? Please be honest Ji Hyo. Just, please.”

Ji Hyo look into his eyes. She contemplating. “I like him.” She answered slowly. She closed her eyes for awhile before she said,” I am sorry.” She didn’t dare to look at Kai’s face.

Kai’s stares. His eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter