Chapter 25

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

A/n: Eh turns out I'm too lazy and this fanfic is about to end anyways, so let's update shall we^^ Let's go chapter 25~~ 


A few days later, after the camp, Ha Young tries to confess everything she did to her mother. But her mother cuts her before she can finish the whole story.

“I know, your first rank will be in danger because Myungsoo is here so, we have to stop him.” Her mother said.

Hayoung is confused about her reaction. She was telling her mother about HER being the one who accused Myungsoo. So she tries again to tell her but gets cut off again.

“No buts, darling. I know you’ve always wanted to be first ranked. I will convince him not to get the make-up test.” Cuts Madam Oh once again, Ha Young was scared and terrified to even said a thing.


At the same time, Jung Hee and Ki bum are going on a date today. Ki bum as usual still pesters her about his proposal.

“But I have to tell Sungjong and Hoya first!” said Jung Hee “Can’t we just take it slow?” asks Jung Hee

“Then we’re going to break up if we don’t get married any sooner.” Said Ki bum

“Aiish don’t do that. What would the kids feel if they know we’re dating? They will be disappointed.” Argues Jung Hee

“Hm... you’re right...” Said Ki bum as they continue to walk


Back to school, Ha Young is trying to unlock Myungsoo’s tab that he put in her bag during the camp. Myungsoo and the others are watching this trying to hold their laughter. Is she that stupid? There’s no way she’d figure out the code. At the end Ha Young decides to leave the club room telling everyone she was sick. At the same time, Sungjong gets in with her brother and Sungyeol.  

“Oooooo, they’re at it again.” Whispers Ryeowook

“Who’s gonna win though?” asks Minho

“Let’s just see.” Said Ren shushing the two males.

“Where are you going? The club period is about to start.” Said Sungjong

“My stomach ache isn’t any better, so I’m gonna leave.” Said Ha Young

“Usually you would study until your nose starts bleeding, what’s with you all of a sudden? Stay! Our practice won’t affect it.” Said Sungjong, Ha Young sigh as she puts back her things to her table

“Sungjong won.” Whispers Ryeowook

“Yay!” cheers Ren

“Good for her.” Said Myungsoo with a smirk

“Aye, I see what you did there, Oppa.” Said Ren

Myungsoo grins in satisfaction as a respond then proceeds to observe the whole class from the Royals’s seat.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Kwon finally appears as she enters the room with Mr. Jung who’s bringing the heavy mats. Oh poor Mr. Jung...

“Okay everyone, let’s practice. Oh yeah, Hayoung-ah! You are sick aren’t you? You can go and take some rest.” Said Mrs. Kwon

“Saem, she told me she wants to stay, RIGHT?!” said Sungjong emphasizing the word ‘right’ with a wide smile, scaring Hayoung.

“Ye—yeah, I’ll stay.” Answers Ha Young

“I see… okay then.” Mrs. Kwon nods before seeing the rest of the students slacking off. “Everyone in position! We’re gonna start soon! Stop slacking!” She scolds them.

The students get in position and start to practice the movements. One of them is lifting the ace which is Sungjong and Hayoung.

On Sungjong’s team. Which are mostly the members of Baekho and some royal members, things are going well at first. Unfortunately Sungyeol accidentally drops her.  Luckily, Myungsoo is there to catch her. 

After club period, Myungsoo literally drags Sungjong out of the class causing confusion from Sungjong and wolf whistles from her friends.

“Let’s get drinks.” He said.

“But-“

“Just come with me.” He cuts her off, still dragging her to the vending machine.


As soon as they’re outside, with their drinks and sitting the bleachers, Myungsoo finally asks her the question,

“Hey, is that part of your revenge?” asks Myungsoo “You know that thing you do just now… uhm… sass her out.” He continues. Sungjong shrugs, focusing more on her drink rather than the question.

“I knew it! It’s a yes is it?” Guesses Myungsoo. Sungjong sighs because she got caught and frowns at his correct guess.

“Aiish you always  know everything! I hate you!!” she exclaims “Even so, I know that nothing will change, she will always do those things, but if we have to stop her, I will be ready.” She continues

“We’ll find a way for that, now let’s talk about us.” He said

“Us?” she repeats, Myungsoo nods

“What about it?” asks Sungjong confusedly

“The practice is just so touchy, and I hate it.” He pouts

“What? It’s called cheerleading! Cheerleading means you have to hold the ace which in this case is me!” she said “Besides, what’s with you all of a sudden, since our camp yesterday you’ve been acting really weird.” She continues, Myungsoo only gives a flick to her forehead

“Are you stupid? Didn’t you even remember my confession?” he asks

“Ah that….” She mumbles “what about it? What does that supposed to have relation with our cheers choreography?” asks Sungjong

“The skin-ship is just too much, you even flirt with Sungyeol.” He pouts

“Flirt? We’re just talking! It’s not like I like Sungyeol better than you!” She replies, returning the pout.

“Well, it’s not that, but I just don’t like it.” Answers Myungsoo “Besides, the only man you can touch is…. well…. is me.” He said, stuttering a bit at the end

“Nah~ Where’s the fun in that?” answers Sungjong as she laughs and leaves him calling out for her.  

As she walks, Sungjong is now laughing because Myungsoo is cute and funny at the same time

“Keke he was jealous is he? Aigoo how cute~” she mumbles as she skips back to the school running to Ha Young who suddenly appears.

“OMG! Aiish you shouldn’t appear like that!” Scolds Sungjong.  

“Don’t tell anyone about it okay, don’t say anything until tomorrow.” Hayoung replies not caring about the scolding. She probably isn’t listening to Sungjong after all.

“Fine, but don’t appear out of no where like that! What’s with you all of a sudden? Turning into some kind of ghost and stuff...” Answers Sungjong as she walks passes her going back to class so she won’t be late especially when the lesson is English and the teacher is Mr. Im, and we all know Mr. Im likes giving students free punishment points.


“So everyone, since it’s autumn, I have a statement that will brighten our day.” Said Mr. Kim as the kid’s groan because what happens if a quote appears, he will tell the students to continue its sentence “Which is ‘Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall’” he said, the kids all stare at him anticipating the next part.  

“Who’s gonna continue the sentence?” asks Mr. Im. But the students didn’t answer him. Instead they look at each other and start to point to each other until Ha Young raises her arm.  

“Oh my! Ha Young is different.” Said Mr. Kim

“Uh… saem, can I go to the infirmary, I don’t feel well today.” Said Ha Young

“Oh sure you can.” Mr. Im responds in disappointment as Ha Young leaves the class with her bag which has her clothes.

Instead of going to the nurse room, she goes to the toilet and change into an all-black outfit and walks to the boy’s dorm to get Myungsoo’s USB and destroy it. Little did she know, Mr. Jung is there and notices this suspicious all-in-black person. He even knows that it was Hayoung.

Ha Young finally arrives at Myungsoo’s room and gets the USB and is about to delete it, but Mr. Jung sees her and tries to see what she was doing while Ha Young is blocking whatever that is. Unfortunately, the video was opened and Mr. Jung sees it and both of them are shocked.  

“Show me that file, Hayoung! What is that?!” said Mr. Jung

“I will not!” shouts Ha Young as she struggles to get away from Mr. Jung and lands on Ryeowook’s bed but she accidentally removes the USB which lands on Ryeowook’s bed.

“You should go back to class, we can talk about this later.” Said Mr. Jung, Ha Young instantly escapes and goes to her secret place instead.  

“Aiish this is just too much.” She mutters.

In the end, Ha Young goes to meet her tutor in her office which is far from school which makes her skip another class.

“The case has gotten bigger. I don’t think I can handle it.” Said Ha Young

“What happen?”

“Mr. Jung knows about it, and so does Sungjong and Myungsoo.” Said Ha Young

“Is that so? Well, all you have to do now is beg to Mr. Jung for his understanding. For Sungjong and Myungsoo I will deal with them,” said Mrs. Lee

“Okay then, if you say so.” Answers Ha Young as she returns to school

Meanwhile, Ha Young seems to be not present in school specfically on Mr. Jung’s class. He did know Hayoung escapes class has something to do with the USB but he didn’t know her specfici location. So he asks the class about this student of his.

“Did you guys know where Ha Young went?” asks Mr. Jung

“She told Mr. Im that she went to the infirmary, her stomach ache must be that bad huh.” Said one of the students.


After class, Sungyeol, Ryeowook and Hoya returns together along with Myungsoo who just tags along behind since he’s a bit distracted.  

“I’m sorry that I dropped Sungjong.” Starts Sungyeol afraid that the one crushing on her, her bestfriend and her brother would yeet him out of the window any moment.

“It’s okay, besides you seem to be really distracted.” Said Ryeowook

“Anyways, since you guys are good in dancing can you teach me?” asks Sungyeol suddenly to Hoya and Ryeowook.  

“Heol! What’s with you? Usually you would only care about your studies.” Comments Ryeowook.

Sungyeol just shrugs as the answer before Myungsoo calls him out to have some ramyun. That leaves Hoya and Ryeowook in that room.

“Sungyeol has been acting weird lately, what’s with him?” grumbles Ryeowook as he plops to his bed before jumping in pain “OUCH!!!” he shouts

“What the heck! Aiish that Myungsoo….” He grumbles as he glares at the USB

“I’ll be going first hyung.” said Hoya as he leaves the room, leaving Ryeowook all alone.

Since he’s alone, Ryeowook plugs the USB he found and watches the video inside the USB.

“Whoa what?!” he gasps “OMG!! What did I just see?!” he exclaims as he runs to the club classroom.

As soon as he arrives, the first person he sees is Ren. He instantly runs to the girl who’s playing with her phone.

“Yah, yah! Ren, do you have your laptop with you now?!” he asks

“YAK! YOU AHOLE! I LOST THE GAME! AND WHY WOULD YOU NEED THE LAPTOP RIGHT NOW JERK?!” She shouts because she lost the game again.

“Please!! This is urgent and big!!” he exclaims

“Fine, here.” She said, putting down the phone and puts Sungjong’s laptop instead of her laptop to the table

“Okay here we go.” Said Ryeowook as he plugs in the USB and shows the video about Ha Young stealing the USB instead of Myungsoo

“What?!” gasps Ren “No way! Ha Young eonnie did this?!” she asks

“Yeah.” Answers Ryeowook nodding.

“And you think this was , aiish.” Said Ren. “Fine! If this is not gonna do any good, we have to spread it around the school!” she exclaims.  

“Give me the laptop!” she demands as she turns the laptop to her direction and starts to edit the video

Meanwhile, Mr. Jung is scolding Ha Young for what she did about the USB and her skipping class

“Saem, please forgive me. It was a really urgent matter. Please don’t tell anyone.” Begs Hayoung

“Fine, I won’t tell anyone, but don’t skip class.” Said Mr. Jung, Ha Young nods as she gets back to the club room.

At the clubroom, Sungjong is staring at her laptop in disappointment. She was so pissed that she can actually throw her two best friends out of the window if she’s evil enough.  

“So you post the video to the school’s web with my laptop?” she ask, Ren nods

“Mianhe eonnie, I forgot it’s your laptop.” Answers Ren “but she deserves it! She accused Myungsoo oppa and—“

“Aiish because of you she just lose one of her days to confess.” Said Sungjong, shaking her head.  

“Gwenchana, she did the right thing. There’s no need to scold her that hard.” Said Nam Joo

“It was a right thing though.” Said JR “Don’t worry Ren-ah, you did the right thing.” Said JR. Ren just nods in respond but she still stares at the laptop worriedly.

“But she just lose a day for her confession!” exclaims Sungjong “I better talk to her and tell her it’s not me.” She said as she goes out running and finds Ha Young going through the stairs.

Just as she was about to speak, many people are talking about her being an imposter and stealing the USB. Ha Young is shock and looks at Sungjong

“Wha—what happen? You promise me!” she exclaims, Sungjong keeps silent until a slap reached her cheek

“You promised me! You liar!!” she continues shouting as Sungjong tries to calm her down.  

“This is not what I wanted! Listen to me, Oh Hayoung!” scolds Sungjong

“What?! This is not what you wanted?!” asks Ha Young “The proof is there! it was from you!” She shouts.

“It’s not me! I swear!!” she argues. “I just got back from the cafeteria! It wasn’t me!”  

“You swear?! Bullsh*t! It’s all proven, it must you or Myungsoo who did this!” exclaims Ha Young.

“I didn’t do it!!” Sungjong shouts back just as loud.  

“I will kill you Lee Sungjong! I WILL KILL YOU!!” she screams as she pushes Sungjong down the stairs. Just in time, Myungsoo and Sungyeol arrive. The two of them run to Sungjong’s direction to help her.

Unfortunately, Sungjong and whoever saves her goes rolling down the stairs and falls at the end of it. As Sungjong sits up she finds an unconscious Myungsoo with a bleeding forehead. Her eyes widen as she looks around.

Sungyeol is right there frozen while Hayoung is still upstairs staring at them in horror. She looks back to the male who saved her. She was panicking as she tries to shake him awake.  

“Myu—Myungsoo?!” she calls out “Yah! Wake up! Kim Myungsoo, wake up! Please!!” shouts Sungjong as she taps his cheek to wake him up and tears starts to appear from her eyes. Again and again she tries to shake him to wake up but there’s no responds until Sungyeol pulls her up and the other students watch that tragedy happen in front of them.

A/n: Aight another cliffhanger. Hope you guys like this chapter uwu I'll probably finish them all today and tommorow. Thanks for ready guys^^