Bonus Chapter consisting of memes

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

A/n: Hi so I keep on seeing this meme today so I'll make one for this fanfic (because I'm bored) let's go~ I'll also explain why 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aight, here comes the explanation. So in Sungjong's case even though (s)he's the main character (s)he's also been mean to Hayoung and everyone because of h(er)is temper thus causing her to get the "there's evil in kindness". Hayoung is the antagonist of this fanfic causing her to be evil but she did that because she wants to impress her mom, beside she also helps Sungjong at the end with the cheerleading thing. Then there's Myungyeol. They both have evil and good in them. Myungsoo being a sadistic prick also has a kind side of him, especially in helping everyone in royals and to reveal the truth, Sungyeol despite being a cold person helps Sungjong a lot in creating chreography and collecting evidence for Myungsoo. Hoya is hands down super nice in this story. He's a literal angel. Despite Hayoung hurting everyone he still wants to befriend her and just being a nice angel that he is <3. Now Mrs. Oh (kwon in the actual story) is a whole biss because she's the reason why Hayoung went through all that drama and for what? To get her to Harvard. Does she not trust her daughter for this? Hayoung is literally ranked second ffs and there's no need for the cheerleading spec to happen because her scores are good enough to get her to harvard. I mean I get where she's coming from, she wants the best for her daughter and all but doing in the most sly and selfish way isn't cutting it. 

 

That is all thank you guys for stopping by. This might be the end of me updating this, thank you all for coming and bye bye^^