Chapter 15

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

Right after the perfomance, Baekho and Royals are in their practice room having pizza that Mrs. Kwon bought to celebrate their beautiful success. 

"Cheers!" They toast as they drink their cola. 

"Nice job kids, and that banner oh my God! I'm so proud of you guys!" Exclaims Mrs. Kwon

Everyone cheers responding to her until Naeun and Namjoo looks at Mr. Jung sadly and apologises for their doings. 

"We're sorry Mr. Jung, it's our fault." Namjoo said. "Turns out, yes I have a short mind and thought you're doing that kind of stuff to me but it's an accident so I'm sorry." She continues. 

Mr. Jung smiles softly at them and nods, accepting their apology saying, "It's okay. Just don't do it again to others." 

After their apology the other member gaze to Hayoung who stares back confusedly. 

"What?!" 

"Aren't you gonna apologize too?" Asks Ren. 

"Should I?" Hayoung replies. 

"Can't you just answer the question without being a b*tch?! It's a yes or no question! Just answer it!" Sungjong shouts before she gets hold down by her friends. 

"Yak, calm down." Scolds Ryeowook holding her down. 

"If she doesn't it's okay," Mr. Jung said awkwardly staring at his students. 

Suddenly, Mr. Im comes in and everyone shuts up instantly. 

"Oh come on! Don't take Mr. Jung away! He's proven innocent anyways!" Pleads Sulli, pouting. 

"Yeah, don't take him away. He's the one who unites us anyways!" Adds Ren. 

"No, we're not going to take him. I need Sungjong, Namjoo and Naeun to come with me. The principal wants to see you." Mr. Im explains. 

"Right now?" Sungjong asks. 

"Yes, right now." Mr. Im answers. 

The three of them follow Mr. Im to the Principle's office until Myungsoo appears running to catch up with them.  

"Miss Principal, please wait!" Myungsoo exclaims, finally reaching them. All of them stopped, staring at the leader of Baekho confusedly. It's no surpirse that Myungsoo would say something about this but chasing them all the way here? It's very unussual of him. 

"If you're gonna punish them you gotta punish me too." Myungsoo said. 

"And me too." Sungyeol joins in. 

"And probably all of us since we agree to it. Might as well fire Mrs. Kwon if you'd like since she approves our perfomance." Ren said as she appears with the whole team leaving Hayoung confusedly in the club room. Well, as if she wants to defend them anyways. 

"All of you?" The principal gasps. 

"All of us." Myungsoo answers. "I'm sure you don't want Mrs. Kwon to be punished don't you? It will RUINED someone's plan." Myungsoo adds. 

The principal sighs and takes out the punishment because two clubs going against her is already too much. 

"Fine, I will not punish you. Go back to your classrooms." She said before walking away with a confused Mr. Im. 

As soon as they were gone, everyone cheers and return to their party in that classroom in hopes the day goes on smoothly. 


Meanwhile in the principal's office, we can see the Principal sitting down on her desk, thinking. 

"They are really cunning, Mr. Im." She starts. 

"They sure are..." Mr. Im agress awkwardly. 

The principal continues to think on how the plan might work until she finds an idea, about the ministry of education. 

"Mr. Im, let's continue our investigation." She said with an evil smirk on her face. 


A/n: Hello everyone! How are you?? I'm doing great here^^ Sorry for the long update :(( I've been really busy lately. I hope you like this chapter^^ Don't worry I'm not burning this story to the ground. I just haven't find the time to update it lately. So here you go, chapter 15 :D I hope you like this chapter^^