Author's note- Sulli's death (suicide or is it murder?)

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

Hello everyone, it's your author here. I don't know how to feel today since I've been using Sulli in most of my stories because she's my first ever bias (and she's the one who drags me to the kpop dan kdrama world). I guess for now I may or may not discontinue this story (and all my fics that has her) or I can switch up the character. I don't know.. 

But putting that aside, she's been nothing but an angel to everyone. She has awesome personality and a really good heart. Once she was about to take legal actions towards a haters but turns out this person is a college student so she cancled it all because she didn't want their future to be ruined. She deserves all the world but the world doesn't deserve her especially those haters. No one in this world should be treated like this. This doesn't apply to Idols, this also applies to everyone, even those around you. Please, please, please be really careful in typing or talking beacause your words may cause something like this. It may seem harmless in your head but it maybe harmful to someone. So please, be really careful with it. I hope we can learn to control ourselves more because even just one word can cause something as big as suicide but if the suicide is caused by harmful, malicious hateful words is it suicide? Or is it murder? (for me it's murder because those haters are killing her slowly and even put her through depression). 

That is all everyone, I might discontinue this story or make a chapter about it or switch up the character (my last choice). See you guys soon on another update 

- Coolmage30