Chapter 19

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

While Myungsoo is taken to the principal office, Sungjong and the other club members are trying to stop everyone from badmouthing Myungsoo. Everyone is saying that he's first ranked thanks to him stealing every single question or they said that he's a selfish person who wants to be on top, that's why he stole the USB. This offends the whole club, especially Sungjong. She stands up from her desk, even slaming the table. 

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" She shouts. 

"Ugh, it's the royals leader again..." The person grumbles. 

"You said that he's selfish right?! Oh sure, he is selfish. As if you haven't steal his oh-so perfect notebook because you're so lazy to take notes you bastard!!" Sungjong shouts again. 

"It was proven so, what are you gonna about that huh?!" 

"Are you really that selfish?! Oh wait, as soon as he's gone you're gonna target the whole Baekho so you can be on top huh? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE HUH YOU PUNK?!" Sungjong shouts until Namjoo and Naeun pulls her back so she won't get pshycial with the person.

"Calm down, Sungjong-ah, calm down." Namjoo said as Sungjong huffs. 

"Tsk. They're just doing that so they can get on top. Once Myungsoo is gone, the next target is Hayoung and probably all of us." Naeun adds trying not to throw her mirror straight on the person. 

"It's all gonna be okay, he'll be fine." Sulli said, rubbing Sungjong's shoulder to calm her down. 

"I hope so..." Sungjong said as she huffs. 

"Myungsoo is a strong person and he's smart as hell, I'm sure he'll free himself." Sungyeol said, oh the famous last words. 


At the principal's office, every teacher is there and they also invited their father to tell them what their son has done. The meeting starts as the teacher's question Myungsoo but Myungsoo has been telling the truth the whole time. He didn't stole the USB. 

"Someone must've put it inside my bag, miss! I can't possibly stole someone's USB. You can ask everyone in the club room!" Myungsoo tries but no one is buying it. 

Mr. Kim has enough of them questioning his son. What prove do they have to accuse his smart and hardworking son like this?! 

"What kind of proof do you have to proff my son guilty of this? Do you have any footages or any proof that he's the one who takes your USB?" Mr. Kim asks. 

"The USB is in his bag right after I searched it. There's no other explanation either than he took it!" Mr. Im exclaims as he shows the USB that was taken from Myungsoo's bag. 

Mr. Kim is taken a back. His trusted son has done something like this?! Unbelievable! This is not the Myungsoo he knows! Where did the sweet kind Myungsoo he knows?! Where did he go? When did he became this cunning to actually stole someone's USB further more a teacher's. This also silences the oh-so smart Myungsoo. He was silence the whole time. They discuss what punishment should be given to him. Because he's first ranked Principal Choi gives him a 20 days suspension but his dad decides to take it up a notch. He tells them that Myungsoo should do 1 month of community service. 

"Deal. After one month he may return." principal Choi said. 


At the end of the day, he did got suspended because of the deal. 30 days of community service and suspended with the same ammount. Right now he's getting down strairs from his room with his luggage. Both Baekho and Royals are there to see him off. It's really saddening for the Baekho members to see their leader getting suspended and punished without actual prove. 

"I'll find out the culprit, I promise you." Sungyeol said in which Myungsoo returns with a slight smile. 

"Thanks, I'll keep that promise." Myungsoo replies.

Sungyeol just looks at his bestfriend sadly before pulling him into a hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you, bro. A month without you won't be fun." He said. 

"I'll miss you too, hyung." Myungsoo replies patting Sungyeol's back in the hug. 

As soon as they pull away, Sungjong comes running. She was crying?! This shocked Myungsoo. Sungjong has been crying? Aigoo, this emotional girl. 

"H-Hey, why are you crying? I'll be fine!" Myungsoo said. Sungjong sniffles as she shakes her head. 

"If only I didn't tell you to get my phone maybe you won't get suspended. It's all my fault..." Sungjong said, still sniffling and crying. Her tears keeps on rolling from her eyes. 

"It's not your fault, Sungjong-ah. It's not. I'll be okay, don't worry. I'm just going for a month. Don't miss me Lemonnie~" Myungsoo tries to joke with Sungjong to stop her from crying. 

"How can I not worry?! You're suspended!!" Sungjong cries again. 

Myungsoo sighs as he wipes off the tears and ruffles her hair. 

"I'll be okay, and you should be too. I'll be back in a month. If you do miss me, just call me okay?" Again, Myungsoo tries to joke so Sungjong won't cry but Sungjong keeps on crying until Sungyeol pulls her back and comforts her as Myungsoo left the campus with a heavy heart. Leaving his friends is something he didn't want to do but oh well, he has too.. 

As soon as he reaches home, he puts his things in to his room expecting some alone time to calm himself, but his father follows him in. 

"Why did you do that?! Stealing a teacher's USB?! How could you?!" His father started. 

Myungsoo scoffs at the question. Is he seriously asking this?! And accusing him of something he didn't do?! Is he serious right now?!

"Really dad? Accusing your own son to steal someone's USB when there's no exact prove?!" Myungsoo asks a bit harshly. 

Mr. Kim is taken a back at his son lashing on him like this, he didn't expect him to be like this. Maybe he was telling the truth all along. 

"Myungsoo-ya, I didn't-"

"Just leave me alone... " He grumbles. Sadness can be heard in his tone. 

Mr. Kim nods as he closes the door before telling his son that he will let him know when dinner is ready but Myungsoo didn't answer and instantly locks the door.. He stayed for a long time in his room until he finally gets out to get some snacks and water because he didn't have dinner. He walks to the kitchen to get them but he passes the living room and sees a child crying and hears two adult shouting at each other. One voice belongs to his father and the other one is his mother. Who is this child? That would be him. Childhood Myungsoo is crying in a ball of fear as his parents fought because his father accused his mother for cheating on him even though she probably didn't. Myungsoo brushes the memory off as he walks to the kitchen to get some water. 


A/n: aYE! Double update :DD Hope you guys like this double update even though there's lots of drama ((myungsoo getting accused *sigh* poor Myungsoo)). Please don't forget to subscribe and comment on this story uwu. Thanks for stopping by

See you soon~