Chapter-9 Memories Of The Past

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!! How are you?? I'm here with new chapter...........

________________________________________________________

                                                               Chapter-9 Memories Of The Past

 

Recap. .....

Jinyoung didn't speak any word just looks at Mark with sadness in his eyes. "How you know Im Jaebum Jinyoung? " Mark asked. "Hyung you remember when you first met me ?" Mark nods in confusion. "I'm. .. I'm gonna tell you the reason why I was there all alone" they all look Jinyoung as if saying to continue. " I.... I'm not a free catboy... I have an owner. ... who abandoned me four months ago. .."

Present. ......

Everyone looks at Jinyoung waiting for him to continue "My owner's name is ...... Im Yugyeom, he is younger brother of Im Jaebum. ........and also the second heir of Im corporation......... I have been living with Im family for 12 years...... when I was 5 year old Mr Im bought me from hybrid center where hybrid cats are sold and bought. .."

(Flashback)

Young Jinyoung was being tested by the doctors to check any abnormalities. "You are totally healthy Lil Jinyoung and ready to be sell " doctor said sadly. "But I don't wanna go, I have many friends here" Lil Jinyoung told doctor. Doctor hugs Jinyoung and softly ruffles his hair. "I wish I could do something for you" 

 

(Flashback)

Jinyoung was sitting in the car with Mr. Im "Are We going for ride Mr.? " Jinyoung asked innocently. the man smiles "Yep and after that you are going to your new house" Jinyoung sadly looks out of car and mumbles "But I don't want to go. ..."

(Flashback Ends)

Bambam looks down sadly as he remembered he was forced to leave his mother in Thailand and brought to Korea for selling. " Master Im bought me as playmate for my young master Yugyeom who was 2 year old at that time. Mrs Im didn't liked me as she used to think that I would infect or hurt Yugyeom since I am cat hybrid. She didn't treated me well but Yugyeom, Jaebum hyung and Mr Im where always there for so I didn't mind her that much..."

(Flashback)

"Hyun let's pway! " Yugyeom shouted while pulling Jinyoung towards his room. "But I don't want to play" Jinyoung said loudly. "Do what my son says!!! you're his pet so listen to him" Mrs Im shouted loudly which cause Jinyoung to feel like crying and went into her room. "Solly hyun" Yugyeom said sadly. 

(Flashback)

It was dinner time and Mrs Im, Jaebum, Jinyoung and Yugyeom were in dinning hall. "Sit on the floor you dirty hybrid! !" Mrs Im shouted at Jinyoung as he was about to sit on chair. "Mom, stop it will you? Jinyoung sit on the chair" Eigh years old Jaebum said angrily.

(Flashback Ends)

Jinyoung was crying as he remembered his past., Mark hugs him to calm him. Even Bambam start crying and was thanking his lucky stars that he got Jackson as his owner."An year ago, Yugyeom was tried to shot by some one when him and I were playing in back garden......"

(Flashback )

"Hyung catch me if you can..." Yugyeom shouted as he was running. "Gyeomi... stop I'm. .I'm tired...." Jinyoung said while panting Yugyeom stops and run towards Jinyoung that's when Yugyeom saw bullet coming in there direction. "Hyung! !!! move" Yugyeom pushes Jinyoung on ground with him. The guards, Mr and Mrs. Im and Jaebum came running out of home. "Oh! god are fine dear? Get away from my son you sick hybrid! " Jaebum came near Jinyoung and check him for any injury "Are fine Nyoung? " Jinyoung nods and they went inside the house. "Check the area to find the culprit! " Mr. Im orders the guards. 

(Flashback Ends )

"To... avoid something like that from happening again master Im hired a personal bodyguard for Yugyeom. .."

(Flashback)

" This is Jun Yugyeom. He would be with you all time from now words" Mr Im announced "But dad I don't need bodyguard! " Yugyeom said. "I'm not hearing no as answer! "

(Flashback Ends )

 "Nor Yugyeom and me liked Jun. ... he was weird. .. but no one heard me and Yugyeom. ... then it happened. ..... Four months ago. ..... A crime happened with my hands ..... I ... I didn't meant it... It was an accident. .." Jinyoung said while crying. "Wh...what happened fo. ...Four months ago?" Jackson asked. Jinyoung hesitates but speaks again. ...

(Flashback )

It's was Saturday night means no school for Yugyeom tomorrow. Jaebum was at his friends home, Mr. Im was out of town and Mrs Im was gone for party. Yugyeom and Jinyoung were alone at home with Jun in another room. They were watching movie in Yugyeom's room when heard some noise coming from outside. "Yugyeom. ... Lower the volume. .." Jinyoung commends and went near the door with Yugyeom following him. They heard faint voice coming from outside. "The kid is alone at home with his cat...." Someone said. "Are you sure?" another guy asked. "Yes I'm, we need to kill the boy and ran away" Yugyeom was scared on hearing this. "Hyung what we do?" Yugyeom asked in panic. Jinyoung looks the door and picks up the phone and tries to call Mrs Im. "Mistress is not picking up the phone! !!" They heard someone trying to open the door from inside "Give the phone" Yugyeom took phone from Jinyoung's hand and tries to call Jaebum and Mr Im "Hyung an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter