Chapter-7 Fireworks

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter is completed. Hope you all like it. And Thanks a lot to all of you for subscribing my story, for comments and special thanks to "XplanetXx" for upvote. Also a big thanks to MTuant08, annabelle7, Tfiqah, peaceworld and all others for your sweet and encouraging comments. Sorry in advance for awkward romance scene.

----------------------------------------------------


 

                                 Chapter -7 Fireworks


 

The group decided to go to out as it was Sunday, it's been week long to the incident at Jackson's home and everyone were trying to forget it. "Jinyoung are ready? We need to leave for mall soon or else you know Bambam would kill us" Mark shouted from living room. "I'm done but I'm not able to close this zip hyung" Jinyoung pouts showing Mark his jackets zip. "Wear something else then" "No! close the zip hyung please" Mark chuckles at Jinyoung's childish behaviour and tries himself to close it and was successful. "My hyung is best!!!!" Jinyoung hugs Mark happily and kiss him on cheek. "I got it let's go now!" Since Jinyoung promised Bambam for shopping as apology, Bambam was excited for the trip. They met jackbam at mall's entrance. "You two are 30 second late" Bambam complains. "Sorry king, prince Jinyoung was not able to zip his jacket. .." "I got it let's go, we don't have time to waste" As punishment for leaving Bambam and Jinyoung at home every time they go to college, Mark and Jackson have to pamper their catboys today and do whatever they wanted. "Let's go for clothes shopping!!!!" Bambam shouted. "Yass!!!" Jinyoung cheerfully said. Whereas Mark and Jackson were busy crying about their soon to be empty wallets. After spending complete three hours at different brand stores, Bambam got all the clothes he wanted. Mark felt lucky that Jinyoung is not so fashion conscious or clothes loving but Jackson felt totally opposite. "Let's go to Candy store now hyung" Jinyoung pulls Mark in candy shop direction while bouncing up and down like a small child. "Relaxe my hyper kitty We shall be going there" Mark chuckles at blushing Jinyoung. They enter inside the shop and Bambam and Jinyoung ran in different directions shouting heaven. Jackson who was busy holding shopping bags put them at the corner and run after Bambam.

       "I want these all hyung!!!!" Jinyoung showed Mark the treats he was carrying. "Someone is being to demanding today" Mark teased "Who hyung? " Jinyoung asked innocently. "You my sweet Lil kitty boy" Mark back hugged Jinyoung . "Let's pay for these, you want something else?" "Nope, this would enough for me for a while" Jinyoung said cutely. Mark chuckles and tools some packets of gummy bear, chocolates, and some other sweet from the rack. "My treat since I need to spoil you today, right? " Mark winks at Jinyoung and Jinyoung giggles. They went to counter to pay the sweets when was Jackson pulling Bambam Who was attached to big gummy bear figure. "I want them all hyung please?" Bambam gave Jackson cute kitty look. "No! its too much Bambam" Jackson said while pointing at at the big trolley filled with different candies. Bambam acts like he's about to cry "Hyung don't love me that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter