Chapter-12 Never Leave Your Heart

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I'm with new chapter!!!! Hope you all like it a lot! !! ;)

_____________________________________________________

    

                                                   Chapter-12 Never Leave Your Heart

 

Mark POV

I looked at the person infornt of me in shock "Yu. .. Yugyeom..... What are you doing here? I thought. .. I thought you...." Yugyeom looks at ground sadly. "Im...I'm sorry hyung!!!" I saw him crying and I panic. I try to comfort him but instead of calming down, he started crying more badly than before. I helped him to sit on the bench and went to grab something to drink from near by cane machine. I gave Yugyeom bottle of water which he accepted with thanks. "What are you doing here? where is Jinyoung? I thought you went Paris with your family. " I asked him again. He looked at me with guilty face. "I... I don't know where Jinyoung hyung is? " I shocked and scared on hearing his reply "What do you mean you don't know? " I shouted, Yugyeom was trembling with fear. I tried to calm myself. "Please answer me Yugyeom. Where is Jinyoung? " Yugyeom stops trembling and answered "When ... when plane was about to depart Jinyoung hyung started crying badly and came out of plane"

(Flashback )

 After checking Jinyoung was sitting in his seat with Yugyeom next to him near to exist door. Jinyoung keeps on praying to meet Mark one last time and eyes filled with tears when last announcement about Plane to leave was declared. Jinyoung panicked and ran towards the end exist door. Yugyeom ran after him. Since other family members were at back they didn't noticed them leaving. The air hostess tired to stop Jinyoung "Um.. sit please go back to your seat. The plane is about to departure soon" Jinyoung didn't listen to her and ran out. Yugyeom ran after him on the airport but due to heavy crowd he lost Jinyoung's sight.

(Flashback Ends)

I felt my heartbeat going fast. It means Jinyoung didn't left!!!! he is here!!! But where is he? "I tried to find him everywhere but I could find him!!!! He must be hating me now!!! Jinyoung hyung must hate me for trying to get him away from you" I pulled Yugyeom into hug and brought him to my home. "If Jinyoung is here, we might easily find him. So don't worry........and Yugyeom" Yugyeom who was now sitting on sofa at Mark's home looks up at Mark when he called his name. "Jinyoung will never hate you cause he care for you a lot. ... do you know when he came to live him me he was always worried about you..... he always dreamed about you leaving him and it scares him a lot. ...... that idiot even name his stuff cat after you" I brought Gyeomi Jinyoung's stuff cat from his room, and gave it to Yugyeom. Yugyeom looked it with a sad expression. "You don't hate me for what I did?" I took a deep breath and sat next to Yugyeom and ruffles his hair softly. "I will never hate you Yugyeom. .. I know you did it because you were scared to loose Jinyoung and... may be I would have tried to do it too to make Jinyoung stay with me." Yugyeom smiled and huged me tightly. "I'm sorry hyung. . I'm so sorry !!! I promise to never do something like this ever again" I looked Yugyeom with serious expression and asked. "Does that mean you don't blame Jinyoung for shooting you?" Yugyeom nods without looking Mark. "I know it was accident and I'm sorry to blame Jinyoung hyung..... If I find him... I'm gonna apologise for all the things I did" I took my phone and called Jackson after few rings he picked up his phone.

"Hi Mark what's up?"

"Can you and Bambam come to my place soon as possible? "

"Sure but what is it? "

"I will tell you once you two come here"

I cut the phone and Yugyeom gave me confused look. "I will tell you everything once Jackson and Bambam comes" Yugyeom nods and plays with stuff toy. "Where are you Jinyoung? " I thought worriedly.

 

Normal POV

Jackson and Bambam arrived half an hour later and were shocked and angry to see Yugyeom. "What he is doing here hyung? " Bambam was about to punch Yugyeom when Mark interfered. "Bambam calm down and listen to me and Jackson you too!" Yugyeom and Mark sits on the sofa whereas Jackson sat on beanbag with Bambam in his lap. "Why he is here Mark? And if he is here, where is Jinyoung? " Jackson asked. Bambam glares at Yugyeom and Yugyeom tries to hide behind Mark. "Stop scaring him you two! and I called you here to help us find Jinyoung" Yugyeom looks a at Bambam and stuck his tong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter