Chapter- 13 Epilogue

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! I have news for you all and that news is......................... 'This is the last chapter of this story :( Sorry for disappointment (If anyone of you feel disappointed with me) I'm sorry but I have no idea what to write next so I'm ending this story here. Hope you all like this last chapter.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡but if you wish i shall write another Markjin catboy story.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡♡♡♡NIKITA ♡♡♡♡MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND. MAY YOU GET ALL YOU WISH IN YOUR LIFE AND THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU ALOT AND ALSO MISSED YOU!!! LOVE ♡♡♡AGAIN.

 

(PS- Sorry for troubling you guys. love you all too)

_____________________________________________________________

 

                        Chapter-13 Epilogue

 

Six Months Later........

"Welcome to the cafe" Bambam greets his customers and took them to their seats.He went into the kitchen and informed Jinyoung about the order.

"Stop sulking or customers maybe run away" their cook Taehyung said while decorating the cake. Bambam glares at him and then pout. 

"What's wrong Bambam? " Jinyoung asked as he completed the order and gave it to Bambam. 

 "Jackson hyung doesn't pay attention to me anymore!!!!! He shouted at me in the morning saying I whines too much. He doesn't cuddle with me nor kiss me and says I'm still his baby! !!!!!!! And he is not even talking to me!!!!!!!!!" Bambam stomp his feet in anger and went to deliver the order. Couple of week ago Bambam came to his age and claimed Jackson as his owner but Jackson still treated Bambam as a child much to Bambam's annoyance.Taehyung chuckles and resumed his work whereas Jinyoung went to handle counter.            

       Jinyoung and Bambam works at Cafe they opened four months ago with help of Jackson Yugyeom and Mark. They also hired two other catboys willing to work at the cafe. Thier business was great success as many found cafe interesting. Jimin who was at counter gives Jinyoung confused look.

"What happened Jimin?" Jinyoung asked .

"What's wrong with bam he is behaving weird and scary." Jimin looks at Bambam who resembles a zombie as he cleans the table.

"Same old problem ' Jackson ' thank god that day is over now" Jimin nodes as he was still looking at Bambam. An hour later they closed the cafe and said good bye to each other. Jinyoung was about to leave too when Bambam stops him.

"Can I come with you ? " Bambam Who was still behaving like zombie asked in very scary voice. Jinyoung nods in fear and they left together. Jinyoung keeps on looking at Bambam who was dragging his feet with his ears flat on his head.

"Are you still upset about Jackson? " Jinyoung asked Bambam looks at Jinyoung with scary face 

"No"

"Then... wh...what's wrong? " Jinyoung asked in fear as they were walking on the streets with no one around. Bambam looks at street with weird smile.

"Bambam you are scaring me" Jinyoung shouts in fear. Bambam looked at Jinyoung in confusion. 

"What. .. oh sorry I was just thinking about plan to take revenge from Jackson hyung" Jinyoung nods and they keep walking. 

           Jinyoungi and Bambam enters inside the home and saw Yugyeom watching TV in living room. 

"Yugyeom you should study not be watching TV " Yugyeom looks at Jinyoung and then at Bambam

"Hyung did you brought my favourite pastries?" Jinyoung nods and gave him the package he was carrying.

"Thank you hyung and by the way I already completed my school work!!!!!" Yugyeom took the package into the kitchen and took out two of the pastries from inside. He took one for himself and gave other to Bambam.

"Leave some for Mark hyung too or else he will sulk like a small child" Jinyoung went into his bedroom which he share with Mark and Yugyeom lives in Jinyoung's old bedroom.

             After everything was fine among Mark Yugyeom and Jinyoung, Yugyeom refused to go back Paris so Mark offer Yugyeom to live with them. Mr and Mrs Im agreed with arrangements and let Yugyeom live with Mark and Jinyoung. Jinyoung took shower and changed his clothes. He went into the kitchen to prepare dinner for four. Jinyoung's ear twitch as he heard the front door to be opened. Mark tiptoe enters kitchen and hugs Jinyoung. 

"Hi love, welcome back! How was the classes?" Jinyoung asked Mark.

"Great but tiring" Mark replied

"How about you?" "It was fun but Bambam was sulking whole day in very scary manner.... he scared me a lot.... take shower dinner would be ready soon" Mark nods and went to their bedroom. 

        Mark was still studying in college and works part time job at library. Jackson an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter