Chapter-6 Sleep Over At Jackson

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new chapter is here,hope it would be liked by you all.

 

        Chapter-6 Sleep Over At Jackson

 

Mark and Jinyoung knocked Jackson's door when heard shouting from inside. "I'M GONNA OPEN THE DOOR HYUNG" " NO GET OUT OF MY WAY BAMBAM IM GONNA OPEN THE DOOR! " That's when Jackson came out of his house and looks around "Where's pizza boy!!!" "Hyung you scared him away, my pizza!!" Bambam cries. Mark looked them in confusion and bit scared due to scary look on both of their faces as if they gonna murder someone if they didn't get pizza. "What are you idiots talking about, I knocked the door" "Oh! I thought it was pizza boy, hahaha let's go inside." They went inside when there was again knock on the door. " I'm gonna open" "No me!!" jackbam again ran towards the door. Jinyoung giggles at the sight when saw smug face Bambam came inside with pizza boxes and sulking Jackson behind. "Pizza boy called me weird and ran away screaming!!!!!" "I can understand the reason" Mark said while patting Jackson's shoulder. "huh?" Jackson looks at Mark "Nothing! let's eat pizza"

        After eating pizza mostly by jackbam, "Let's watch movie! " Bambam said. All of them agrees. In the end of movie Jackson and Mark were on floor with Bambam and Jinyoung occupying the whole couch alone. "It's boring, can we do something else?" Jinyoung complains. "I think so too let's do something interesting " Bambam added. "Like what Bambino? " Jackson asked in boredom. "How about truth Dare?" " We are not high schooler Bambam" Mark said. "How about carrom?" Jinyoung suggested. "Cool how about teaming, me and Mark hyung and you and Jackson! " Mark was siting infornt of Bambam and Jackson and Jinyoung either side of him. Bambam being youngest got the first chance to play first, he pushed the striker with full force. They played for four rounds out of which three rounds were win by Bambam and Mark's team. "We won!! We won" Bambam shouted happily and teased jackson. "Let play video game now" Mark suggested. They played for while and Bambam and mark were winning in this game also. On their grand victory of defeating jackson and jinyoung five times in a row bambam was jumping in excitement and hugs Mark tightly, also sits in mark's lap. Jinyoung who was sulking about his lose, growl in anger on seeing Bambam in Mark's lap, his ears become pointed, tail starts moving randomly, his teeth became pointed and claws became sharper. "STAY AWAY FROM MY HYUNG! " Jinyoung digs his claws in Bambam's arm and pulled him away from Mark. Everyone was shocked but recovered after hearing Bambam's painful cry. "Jinyoung what are you doing! Stop it! you are hurting him" Mark shooks Jinyoung which caused latter to get back to normal. Jinyoung looks around and then at his hand covered with Bambam's blood, he ran out of the house in fear ignoring Mark's shout. Jackson moves to Bambam's side to help him. "Go after Jinyoung" Mark nods at Jackson and went outside. After searching for while he found Jinyoung siting under the tree near Jackson's house. "What was that Jinyoung! !!!!!! Do you realised how wrong you did to Bambam? " Mark asked Jinyoung angrily. "Answer me Jinyoung! " Mark pulls Jinyoung towards himself when noticed Jinyoung crying. Mark panicked on seeing Jinyoung so sad and scared. He pulled Jinyoung in hug to calm him down. "I'm. ... I'm sorry. ... I'm sorry hyung ... I ... didn't mean it.... I didn't. ... wish to hurt..... hurt Bambam" Jinyoung sobs badly. " It's ok..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter