Chapter-4 New Friends And Memories Of Past

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter-4 New Friends And Memories Of Past

 

Jinyoung's POV

I felt warm inside when Mark hyung pulled me into hug. Never I thought I would find happiness again after what happened a month ago. But I'm scared, what if Mark hyung got hurt because me?

 

Normal POV

After buying some breakfast they went back to their home. They went inside and was Jackson and Bambam still sleeping. Mark closing went close to them and shouted. “ FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! JACKSON YOU'RE ALL SNAPBACK GOT CAUGHT IN FIRE ALSO YOUR PRECIOUS CLOTHES BAMBAM!" Jackson and Bambam fall down from the couch and started screaming “ NO!!! MY CLOTHES" “ MY SNAPBACKS" “ wait theres no fire here" Bambam was the first to realise that while Jackson was still crying for nothing. Jinyoung and Mark laughed at there friends stupidity and went into kitchen to eat breakfast. Few minutes later jackson and Bambam also came with sore face. “ That was not funny Mark!" jackson said in annoyance. “ Yes hyung!! I'm very angry with you" Bambam makes pouty face. “ Sorry sorry! But both of you're face were hilarious." Mark said while giggling. “ Shut up!" Jackson shouted and starts eating like have not eaten for days. “ Told you its better we eat before he comes" Mark whispered to Jinyoung while pointing at Jackson.“I heard you!" Jackson shouted. “ Stop shouting! you are hurting my cute ears" Bambam said and points at his twitching ears. “ Sorry! Bambi!" Jackson cooed. “ Ew!" “ You're jealous of us!" Jackson said. “ Whose jealous of you! I have my Jinyoungi here" Mark pulls Jinyoung close to himself. “ But my bam is cutest and I'm wild and y one here!" “ Joke of the century! you wild and y?? what a funny joke! " “ Stop fight both of you and eat properly like Bambam here!!" Jinyoung who was quiet till now, scolded both Mark and Jackson. “ Yes! mom!" Jackson and Mark said with salute and starts eating. Jinyoung laughed and start eating himself. They ate their breakfast in peace once after Jackson and Mark stopped their childish fight.

       “ So! what we do now?" Bambam asked while playing with Jinyoung's tail whereas Jinyoung was busy with jig jaw puzzle. “ How about going out?" Jackson said excitedly. “ Toooooo cold!" “ Playing vedio game?" “ Feeling lazy" “ Watching Movie?" “ Tooooo sleepy" “ OK! let's just sit around doing nothing" Jackson said with annoyance. Few minutes later “ OK! let's watch movie" Bambam went to find good movie. “ Harry potter?" Bambam asked. “ no" Mark shouted “ Naruto movie Plz!!!!!!!!" Bambam said cutely “ Fine with me" Jackson said while moving to get popcorn. Bambam looked towards Jinyoung hopefully. “ I haven't seen so I guess its fine to me too" ‘ Some one ask me too?' Mark thought.

                After movie ends, Jackson had fall sleep with his mouth open, Jinyoung and Bambam were crying due to sad ending, Mark himself was trying not to cry. “ What amazing movie!" “Yaa!" Jinyoung and Bambam dried their tears. ‘ They are such babies.' Mark thought while looking and teary Bambam and Jinyoung and smiles. “ Hyung why are you smiling like that, you know its look creepy" Bambam looked scared. “ Aw! my cuty bambi" Mark hugs Bambam tightly.“ What about me hyung?" “ You too Jinyoungi" and pulls him into group hug. “ JACKSON!!! WAKE UP!!!!" “ HYUNG!!!! WAKE UP!!!" Bambam, Mark and Jinyoung shouted. “ AAAHHH!!! What the hell?" Jackson wokes up being startled and looked at them in confusion. “ What happened? Is everything alright? Are you hurt Bambam?" Jackson checks Bambam for any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter