Chapter-2 A New Housemate

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Talking “ "

Character thinking ‘ '

 

    Chapter-2 A New Housemate

 

Next morning when Mark woke up he noticed someone in pain. Mark ran towards his guest room and saw Jinyoung sweating . Blankets were fallen on the floor, his cat ear were flat on his head with his tail curled around his thigh. He rush towards him and check Jinyoung temperature who had high fever. ‘He has fever. what should I do now? should take him to vet or just buy some medicines?' Mark was confused , he didn't know what to do. Its not that he did not deal with cat boy before. His best friend has a cat boy but later was rarely sick and Mark was not the one to take care of . At last he decided to take him to vet.

 At Vet

   “Hm... he seem to be out in cold for long time that's why he is sick" the doctor said. “Shouldn't you be taking better care of your pet instead of leaving him in cold like that?" doctor questioned Mark . “ He is not mine, I found him near my house yesterday and I found him sick this morning" Mark replied while rubbing his neck in nervous manner. “ These are some medicines. Make sure he takes it and these are some list of things you might required if you gonna keep him. Its rare to find cat boy alone like this one. Feed him well and will be fine by next morning ." doctor handed Mark list of medicine and other things. “Thank you doctor" “Your welcome" . Mark pays the doctor's fee and takes unconscious cat boy home.

      He carries Jinyoung to the guest room in bridle style and lays him on bed. ‘ I should be bringing all the things required as soon as possible' Mark thought. Later Mark went to chemist and bought the medicines and went home. An hour later when he reached home he went straight to guest room and checks Jinyoung's temperature . “ He still have fear" he talks to himself . Mark gently wakes Jinyoung and makes him take his medicines.

   Next morning when Jinyoung wakes up he felt thirty and hungry. He went toward the kitchen as he remembered seeing the day he arrived . He went near the kitchen door when saw Mark cooking something. Mark heard the voice if someone's feet and looks behind when noticed Jinyoung standing near the door. “ What are you doing here ? You need to rest " Mark touches Jinyoung's forehead and saw him flinch therefore removed his hand . “ You don't have fear but still you need to rest" Mark told Jinyoung. “ I was. ....... I was hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter