Chapter-3 New Life Begins

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for late update. I was busy writing my other story. Here's the third chapter. Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------

 

      Chapter-3 New Life Begins

 

Normal POV

“Jinyoung! come here please" Mark shouted. Its been a couple of days since Mark decided to let Jinyoung live with him. “ Yes hyung! " Jinyoung comes inside Mark's room. Mark noticed that the clothes Jinyoung was wearing were too big for him. T-shirt has falling from one side of his shoulder, sleeves big enough to hide his fingers and pants too long for him that he needed to fold them. Mark could n't help to laugh at scene in front of him. Jinyoung pouts when saw Mark laughing at him. ‘He looks so cute!' Mark thought. Mark realised that he needs to buy some clothes and other stuff Jinyoung may required. “ Get ready we are going for shopping. " Mark said while handing Jinyoung blue hood and jeans. “ OK! hyung!" Jinyoung said his ears twitched due to excitement of going out.

           Half an hour later they both were ready to go. Mark locks the door and went outside to catch the cab. Jinyoung follows Mark and stays close to him. While riding Mark noticed Jinyoung being enthusiastic. “ Its soooo amazing hyung!" Jinyoung said while looking outside. In these few days Mark learned that Jinyoung is totally naive, easily gets empressend by small-small things and is very innocent, free from any kind of corruption. It makes Mark feel the need of protecting him from everything. Within these few days Mark felt the attachment to Jinyoung like the one he never felt with anyone else before.

     They went inside the mall. They hasn't even started the shopping and Mark was already tired running after Jinyoung as latter would run after anything he finds interesting.“ OK! stay close to me and no running here and there." Mark told Jinyoung . “ok! hyung " Jinyoung said while skulking. Mark chuckles. They went inside clothes shop and greeted by the salesman present there. " Good evening sir! how may I help you?" “ I need to buy some clothes for my pet here." Mark said pointing at Jinyoung. The salesman measures Jinyoung and asked Mark about type of clothes he want. “ I wish for complete wardrobe." Mark said “Sure sir please pay the bills and give your address . All the things will be delivered be evening" salesman said with big smile. Mark wrote his address and gave his credit card. After payment they went bought shoes slipper and other required things. They were in food court. Mark looks at Jinyoung as latter was enjoying his Burger and fries. “ Sorry for calling you my pet before ." Mark said. Jinyoung was confused about what Mark is talking about then he remembered what happened at clothes shop “ Its fine hyung I didn't mind it." There was silence when Jinyoung spoke again “ Sorry hyung! for wasting your money and time ." “ You don't have to worry about that Jinyoung" Mark tried to cheer him up. “ But hyung......" “ Jinyoung I got paid enough to to take care of both of us. So don't worry about anything." Mark works in library at weekends and also write songs online. He goes to college at Monday to Thursday in the noon time and also his parents were owner of big company therefore sends him big amount of money monthly which he save as don't requires it. “ Let's go to our last stop pet store." Mark said “ yaaaaaa!" Jinyoung shouted .

 

At pet store

 Jinyoung felt like he is paradise, all these toys and treats made him feel like to never leave this place. His ears keep twitching from time to time and his tails moves around crazyly. Shop's owner loved cat boys so allows them to move freely in the shop. Mark was buying some treats and other things. “ Can I have these hyung?" Jinyoung asked with many toys and treats in his hand. “ All these?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter