Chapter-11 Far Away

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Greetings to All!! I'm here with new chapter for you all!!!!! No more wasting of your all precious time, meet you at the Chapter's end

 

________________________________________________________

                                                                   Chapter-11 Far Away

 

Mark still can't believe that Jinyoung left him standing here all alone. Bambam and Jackson were worried for their friends, they made Mark sit on couch and gave him water to drink. "Hyung, you know that Jinyoung hyung loves you, right? " Bambam sadly looks at Mark. "He... he did it in guilt..... how was I stupid enough to let him do that! !!" Mark shouted. "Calm down! ! There must be a way to get Jinyoung back, just think about it" Jackson calmly said. "We could get Jinyoung hyung back only if Yugyeom agrees to give Jinyoung's custody to Mark hyung" Mark's eyes widen, he knew that Yugyeom would never do that. "It's Because of that stupid kid!" Bambam hate fully said. "No. ... I won't blame Yugyeom. .." bambam and Jackson looks confusingly at Mark "Mark what are you saying? " Mark takes a deep breath and replied "I understand why Yugyeom did that........ he was afraid to loose Jinyoung just like me.....being just a child he believed that making Jinyoung feel guilty is only way to get Jinyoung be with him. .... and Jinyoung agree because he understand Yugyeom's pain." "But hyung is that mean you gonna let Jinyoung hyung go?" Mark looks at bambam "No.... I never let Jinyoung leave me....I done now why but I feel like Yugyeom would be one to bring Jinyoung back to me. .... that kid love Jinyoung more than his own brother and he will do anything to make Jinyoung happy....... he is just confuse. .. and I trust Jinyoung's decision" "It's better we leave now, Mark stay strong please" Jackson and Bambam left the house.

               Mark went to Jinyoung's room. He lays on Jinyoung's bed holding the stuff cat and cried himself to sleep. Next morning Mark woke up and starts cleaning the house before going to college. "Jinyoungi I'm going. .. see you evening" Mark waited for reply when he realise that Jinyoung is not here anymore. He tried to be strong and went to college. During the lecture he couldn't concentrate as his thoughts were filled with Jinyoung. He kept on wondering if Jinyoung was happy, sad or crying. Did he eat the lunch? No matter how hard he tried he can't get Jinyoung out of his head. After classes Mark took the same route to the home where he first met Jinyoung. While passing the bus stand Mark couldn't stop himself from crying. He didn't care what people passing by thought all he knew and care was that his Jinyoung was far away from him. Ones he reached home he noticed that front door was unlock. Mark happily run inside shouting "Jinyoung!! Jinyoung!! Where are you?" Bambam and Jackson came out of kitchen and looked at Mark. Mark's smile vanished on seeing them. "I thought Jin. .... What are two are doing here?" "We are here for dinner!!!!!! Let's eat! !!" Jackson said happily. During the dinner Mark unconsciously plays with his food. "Hyung why are you not eating? don't like the food?" "No it's delicious bam just I'm not in mood of eating, excuse me" Mark went to room and lays on his bed pretending to sleep. Jackson and Bambam stood near the door and watched Mark. "Hyung is not eating properly I wounder how Jinyoung hyung might be" Bambam said in worried tune. "We should let him sleep, come on bam we are sleeping in living room "

               Next morning "Hyung morning, breakfast is ready! " Bambam greets Mark as he arrives in kitchen. "Food is 100% poison free as I didn't let Jackson hyung help me" Mark smiles and look for Jackson when saw him coming carry some bags. "These are groceries you wished for bam and I bought some movies for us to watch" Mark was happy that his friends were here to help and cheer him but he was also worried for Jinyoung who was alone at Yugyeom's home. A week passed with Mark without Jinyoung, Bambam and Jackson constantly visits with with groceries and stuff which helped Mark from not be completely broken but all the things in the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter