Chapter-5 Falling For A Cat Boy

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry for late updates. Right now I'm busy due to my exams next month so it won't be possible for me to update the story frequently but still I will try my best.Here's the next chapter of the story. 

____________________________________________________

             Chapter-5 Falling For A Cat Boy?

 

Next Morning

Mark woke up an hour early and started preparing breakfast since he needed to go for his classes. Jinyoung awakes at the delicious smell of breakfast and went to the kitchen. "Good morning hyung!" "Oh! morning Jinyoung! How are you feeling? " "I'm.... good?" Jinyoung hesitates. They were having there breakfast in akward silence when Mark decided to question Jinyoung about last night. "What happened last night Jinyoung?" "No..... nothing just a nightmare" Jinyoung tried to avoid the conversation but Mark didn't let him. "Jinyoung! Please tell me if something is wrong, I shall try to help you" "Everything is fine hyung don't worry, you must be getting late for class!!! "As you say!" Mark went in to his has to take his bag and textbooks. "Bye see you later" "Bye hyung!" 

        Jinyoung went to his room and lays on the bed after Mark left. "I'm sorry hyung If I'm hurting you because of me" Jinyoung wakes up few hours later. To kill the time he decided to watch TV. An hour later 'I'm bored! what to do now?' He went to his room in search of something to do. After playing with his toys he felt bored again. "It's 5 pm now! Mark hyung would be back in couple of hours." Jinyoung thought to himself "Maybe I should make dinner for us" Jinyoung thought happily and went in to kitchen. 

 

Mark POV

I felt bad for leaving Jinyoung alone at home but I didn't have any other option. I was on my way to home when I decided to buy him some treats. As I entered the home I couldn't see Jinyoung anywhere. I smelt delicious aroma coming from the kitchen and went there.

 

Normal POV

Mark was surprised to see Jinyoung cooking dinner wearing blue apron with yellow duck on it, gifted by Jackson as a joke. He felt weird emotion inside seeing Jinyoung in that attire "It's smelling delicious, what are you cooking Jinyoungi?" Jinyoung who was busy concentrating on not to burn soup was startled. "Hyung! You scared me! when you came? I made us dinner." Mark chuckles at hyper Jinyoung and back hug him while kissing on his cheeks. "My! Jinyoungi is soo cuutee" Mark coos. Jinyoung was blushing darkly due to kiss which cause Mark to laugh louder.

    "It's amazing! much better then my cooking. " "Thank you hyung!" During eating dinner Mark once again tried to talk Jinyoung about the incident last night but Jinyoung became sad so Mark decided to leave the topic. "Alright now! get ready for bed! Jinyoung. I will clean the dishes. "Um..... Hyung Can I ... Can I sleep with you in your room?" "huh?" "I feel safe and home when you're close to me and also Hyung chases away bad dreams" Mark noticed that Jinyoung didn't wished to be alone "It's fine with me and also my bed is big enough to fit both of us." "Thank you Hyung!!! I'm coming in few minutes" Jinyoung ran to his room to collect his stuffed cat. "Let's go Hyung I'm sleepy!"

 

Two Week after

Things were getting better and better with passing days. Jinyoung and Mark became closer then before also former has gotten into habit of sleeping in Mark's room which Mark has no problem with as Mark felt his day use be better on seeing Jinyoung face early in the morning. The biggest problem they used to face was when Mark used to go to college or for his job at library. "Don't go hyung! You always go to college to hang out with you're friends. Don't you like being with me?" Jinyoung pouts. "Aww! Jinyoungi, I go to college for study not for fun and you know you're most important to me." "But I gets bored here alone, Can't I come along with you?" "I'm sorry but you can't, how about I take you to library with me today ?" "Yaaa! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter