Chapter-10 Heartache

Mark's New Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI!! I'm back to annoy you all!!! what's up? Here is the another chapter for you all, This chapter is mainly based on jinyoung...

 

__________________________________________________________

 

                                                                           Chapter-10 Heartache 

 

Drive back to mansion was filled with uncomfortable silence, Jinyoung was trying his best not to cry. He can't forgive himself for what he did to Mark. 'I'm sorry hyung. . but.. I can't leave Yugyeom. . not after what he went through. .. please forgive if you can...' Jinyoung looks out of the car and felt like half of his soul left his body. All he could think was the sweet moments he spent with Mark in those three months they lived together.Yugyeom saw Jinyoung trying not to cry and felt hurtful 'Do that boy means you more than me hyung? " He wished to ask Jinyoung but was afraid of rheumatoid answer. As they reached the mansion Jinyoung got out of car and ran inside. Yugyeom was about to go after him but Jaebum stops him. "Leave him alone for a while Yugyeom...... Let jinyoung rest,I shall talk to him later" Yugyeom nods and went to his room. 

                 Jinyoung ran into his room and locks the door. He sits near the door and cried, Jaebum decided to talk to Jinyoung stops from knocking the door when heard Jinyoung's sob 'It must be painful for him to leave Mark! ' jaebum thought to himself and felt guilty for jinyoung. A couple of hour later Jinyoung woke up due to knocking on door. He realised that he has fallen asleep on the ground after he was tired due to crying. Jinyoung opens the door and saw jaebum standing infornt of him. "Hy.... come in" Jinyoung tries to smile but fails. Jaebum noticed jinyoung's puffy red eyes and tries to hug him but Jinyoung pushed him away. Jaebum decide not to affected by it and spoke. "It's dinner time..... Come on you must be hungry" "I'm not " Jinyoung said while avoiding looking at Jaebum. He felt angry at Jaebum as he knew that jaebum is reason Yugyeom came to know about him. "Jinyoung you need to eat or else you shall grow weak" jaebum tries to make Jinyoung understand. I said I'm not hungry! leave me alone! " Jinyoung roughly pushes jaebum out of room and closes the door again. Jaebum sighs and turn around. He found Yugyeom standing there "Where is Jinyoung hyung? Is he not joining us?" "He said he is not hungry" Yugyeom looks at the jinyoung's room door and went back to dinning room. Jinyoung lay down on bed and fall asleep. 

            Next morning, Yugyeom went into Jinyoung room to wake him up. He slightly pats Jinyoung on shoulder to wake him. "Mark hyung lemme sleep!!" Jinyoung said in sleep. Yugyeom pats Jinyoung with little force this time."I'm up! I'm up! Don't be so mean hyung! " Jinyoung rubs his eyes and then looks around the room in confusion, he looks Infornt of him and found Yugyeom instead of mark that's when realisation of not be at his old home hits him with huge force. "Mark hyung... " jinyoung said softly with sad voice. Yugyeom looks Jinyoung worryingly "Hyung whats wrong?" Jinyoung didn't said anything and went inside the bathroom. Yugyeom lays in jinyoung's bed and looks at their pictures together on the wall. After few minutes Jinyoung came out and found Yugyeom laying on his bed. "Are you done hyung? " Jinyoung nods not trusting his voice."Let's eat breakfast then!!! Chef cooked all your favourite! !" They went ti the dinning room and we're greeted by Mr Im and Jaebum. "Jinyoung how are you my boy? I'm sorry for all those miss understanding !" jinyoung nods and looks at the food. He lost this appetite when remember how sweetly Mark used to cook his favourites when he has no college. Jaebum noticed jinyoung not eating "What is it Nyoung? didn't like the food? "Jaebum asked jokelying. "I'm. ..I'm not hungry. .. I'm sorry" Jinyoung left the dining room and went back into his room. Yugyeom puts some food in a plate and went back to Jinyoung's room. "Hyung I brought you food! !" Yugyeom told excitedly. Jinyoung smiles softly but refuses to eat. "I'm tired so I'm gonna rest. " Yugyeom leaves room but kept food in jinyoung's room for him to eat when he gets hungry.

   It's been week Jinyoung hardly eats and even if he eat then not more two or three bites. "If Jinyoung keeps avoiding food he might get sick" jaebum told Yugyeom. Yugyeom decided to make Jinyoung eat so he order cook to make all Jinyoung's favourites. Yugyeom went to jinyoung'room with maids carrying plates of food. "Hyung look what I brought for you!!" Jinyoung was standing in the balcony came inside the his room when Yugyeom called. Jinyoung was different food items serve neatly in plates on the table. Jinyoung smiles at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter