Chapter two

Nerd+Idol=Luv

Mark walked up to me and grabbed my bags but before he left he said, "Are you coming or not?" I looked at him and followed him inside which looked amazingly decorated and neat. We went upstairs and he showed me to my room.

"Thank you Mark" I said silently but enough for him to hear me

"No problem but don't forget that at 6 it's going to be dinner time soo...." Mark said to me with no facial expression

Before i could say anything else he walked out my room and closed the door behind him. I looked at the door close and I looked and my bags and sighed sadly and started to unpack. As i unpacked i realised that it has been a whole hour and i still haven't called my friend like i told her i would. I ran across my room to my dresser and grabbed my phone and immediately dialed her number and waited for her to answer. When she answered all i heard her say was, "you lying piece of crap, you said you were going to call me right when you made it there, not when you got all comfortable, ate food, took a shower, did you hair then call me. Man what were you doing, hybernating then came out of hybernating to call me after two years went by." She yelled at me in a joking way

"I'm sorry i was crying to myself silently because Mark brought my bags u to my room with me. Man he looked so dead like to expression on his face at all. Does he dislike me, man i gotta know my boii? Please talk to me and calm me down before i die." I said sounding depressed

"Girl it's ok, probably he just woke up and was stil a little tired you know it is still the morning you know that right?"

"Yeah maybe your right, maybe i should just cut out my crushing fantasy and just act like he is a normal person. Maybe he would warm up to me and we become good friends. What am i kidding he's kingka and im just a nerd girl who likes him. Also he is an idol sooo how am i supposed to even compare to all the popular girls at school so ill just give up and forget about the whoe thought on dating him in  general."

"Girl don't be soo god damn negative and be positive, im sure in no time he will fall for you like you have for him....maybe.."

"Wow maybe, well i gotta get unpacked fully and ill text you tomorrow morning okay?"

"Mmhhmm you better this time i don't wanna end up dying before you decide to text me" 

"Shut up, haha bye girl"

"Bye"

At that moment I felt soo lonely and bored so i continued to unpack but this time i played some got7 songs on my phone and put my headphones in. I danced around the room as i finished up packing and lied down on the bed and fell asleep the music. the last thing i heard was "Forever you my shawty" in the song Foever Young.

Mark's POV

I can't believe that one of the nerd girls is staying at my house for two years. This will totally ruin my reputation at school and why did my mom ask me to help her with her bags, she's not crippled she could have done it herself. Well i guess now i'm just going to have to get used to her living with me for a while. As I walked downstairs i heard thumps coming from Miku's room and i got curious, so i put my ear on her door and listened. "Is she singing along to one of my group's songs? She's a fan? Well this probably explains how she blushed when she saw my handsome self. But, that's kind of cute though how she blushed when she saw me. Wait, what am i thinking, gawd i get off topic, this could ruin my reputation at school if anyone finds out. I gotta make sure no one does." I thought to myself. When i made it downstairs my mom tells me to go get Miku to eat. 

"I told her what time to be downstairs, she should be coming any minute." I said in excuse to not go into her room and see her again.

"But she has to be here now before her food gets cold, go Mark" She said to me seriously

I went upstairs and knocked on her door, there was no answer so i knocked again and still no answer. So i took it upon myself and walked in. Is..is she sleeping? She actually looks peacefull sleeping, how cute. No Mark, stop thinking like this, she is a nerd and you kingka and an idol, it can never happen. As i thought that, i walked up to her and poked her forehead and her eyes opened. She looked at me questionly and sat up.

"Why did you wake me?" Miku asked

"It's time to eat, didn't i tell you to keep track on time, maybe you should listen more carefully" I said and walked out closing the door. Was I a little to rude? Well, its not my fault, she should have paid attention to time.

Miku's POV

Wow, he didn't have to be that mean while saying that to me, well it was kind of my fault for sleeping soo close to dinnertime but still rude..

"Were are my glasses, i know i sat them on my dresser." I thought to myself scavengering for my glasses quickly when i realized they were on my face. "Wow i am dumb" I said to myself and went downstairs. When i went downstairs to the diningroom and saw that i have to sit next to Mark. "Why does it have to be soo dificult to avoid being near him?" I thought sitting down next to Mark. I felt soo uncomfortable, i slowly lost my appetite. I only ate enough to were I wouldn't seem rude for not eating a lot of her food she prepared for me. 

"I'm going to go outside for some fresh air Mrs. Tuan if you don't mind" I asked 

"You can go dear but don't be out to long okay?" She told me

"Yes ma'am" Saying that i grabbed my phone and headphones off the counter and walked out the frontdoor. I walked along the sidewalk and walk upon a small bench in a park. I sat down and looked up at the stars as i listened to "Just One Day" from Bts. As I sat there alone, i felt as if someone was coming to i looked down and saw Mark walking towards me. "Why is Mark here and why is he walking towards me?" I thought to myself.

"Hey" I said awkwardly as i took out one headphone

"Hey, my mom told me to come watch you to make sure you were safe and all.." He said as he sat down next to me. I started to feel my face burn up soo i looked up at the sky and stared at the stars. I felt someone grab my other headphone from my hand. I looked at Mark and he put on the headphone and heard the song i was hearing, then looked at me with a smile.

" I like this song from Bts. Mind of I hear it with you?" He asked me and i nodded of assurance that he can hear it. He scooted closer since the headphone line was shortish and he was side-by-side with me and my face burned like a wild fire as i stared at the sky with a straight face.

"Hey, um, I also came out here because i have to talk to you about something between us too, you mind?" he asked and i froze to those words. What will he say to me? 

 

What will Mark say to Miku? Is her dream gonna come true finally or is it not? Hey sorry if it was longer than the first but yet again couldn't help myself. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and make sure to leave a comment and stay tuned for the next chapter, you never know when a new one might creep up onto this series. Bye guys<3