Chapter 3

Nerd+Idol=Luv

"umm, what do you want to ask me Mark?" I asked curiously

"What are you favorite songs from Got7?" He asked. Was this dude serious, what is my favorite song from Got7, his group. You know what, at least he is trying to find my interests.

"My favorite song is Forever Young and Magnetic." I said with a slight smile and I looked back up at the stars.

"Who is your favorite person from the group?" He asked all of a sudden as i just looked up at the stars. I didn't know what to say because if i didn't say him, how would he react, would he be jealous or just blow it off. I know just what to say to this.

"I don't know i didn't particularly pick a favorite soo..." I said looking dead into his eyes.

"Your lying. I know your not telling me because your afraid you will hurt my feelings but your not just tell me." He said with a straight serious face.

"Okay fine, i guess BamBam because he has fashion and he is adorable because he looks like a friend I knew in America." I said 

"Well okay then, I was expecting you to be saying Jackson's name but you said one of the youngest." He said looking away.

"Well i think he's adorable but I don't like him that way so don't get the wrong idea between me and BamBam." I said reassuring him

"Yeah, well we should head back pretty soon soo don't get too comfortable." He said listening to the next song playing on my phone(Moonlight by Got7). 

As i sat there i started to get a little tired and soon after I out.

 

What happened to you after that? Will he wake you up or leave you? Hey guys, sorry this was a short story but I have important business to do tomorrow and its late right now. Promise the next one will be long but i'll not to make it that long. Byee<3