Chapter five

Nerd+Idol=Luv

Without knowing, I started to cry out of shock that I almost had lost my life. Supisingly, Mark started to comfort me as I began to cry. Did Mark really care about me at that point?

"Omg Miku are you alright, you scared the crap out of me. You know how much you cmould have hurt me right now? I would have been soo devastated that you left me so quick and you would have killed me inside you know that...." Just as Mark was saying that, he had realilzed what he was saying and stoppped.

"I'm glad your not hurt or anything. Now let's get to the mall already before my friends call and throw a fit." He said going straight faced and walked on. 

"That was strange, he just stopped caring and walked away from me like it never even happened or as if he showed no emotion in the first place." I thought wiping away my tears quickly and catched up to Mark who was walking quickly. At first I thought we were about to run but we soon made it to the mall a few minutes later.

Mark's POV

"Oh my god, what was I saying back there, did she hear every word that came out my mouth or was I talking to quickly? Why did i all of a sudden started caring about that nerd? Am I seriously starting to like her now. Man, I am getting to deep into my feeling. I have to find my friends, maybe that will get my mind off if this. Hopefully she isn't mad at me for changing my emotions on her. Wait?!?! WHy would I even care, I'm kingka for christ sake. But is it really worth losing my reputation on a girl who is cute and smart and sometimes shy which is soo hot....wait no friends not girl friends not girl!!" I thought as I started to walk faster but slowing down when I saw my friends at the food court.

"Hey guys, was I to long?" I asked my friends who looked at me with confused expressions.

"Umm...not to be rude and all but why is SHE here." said youngjae

"Should I tell them why she is here, well they will find out anyway, like they always do..." Thinking quickly then said "My mom's friends went out of town for a while and asked for her to stay at my place and my mom said she could soo she will be living with me for a while." 

"Ok, but still why is she here?" BamBam said

"Umm...." she said quickly,"his mom made me come here with him since she thought I would be bored sitting in my room all day." then she smiled and they answered, "Oooh, ok."

I looked at her and could tel she was nervous for what i was about to say. Then, she looked away to avoid me saying anything to her. We caught up with my friends and something didn't feel right, was she behind me, I don't hear her...

 

What happened to Miku? Is she ok? Hey guys srry if it is long but I wanted to end this chapter in a bang suprise event! Wanna know what that is? It's when I give you guys an interesting and grabbing attention cliffhanger. Leave you wanting more. Bye Guys and keep a lookout for the new chapter, you don't wanna miss it!!