Chapter 9

Nerd+Idol=Luv

Mark yanked him arm back and leaving the girl just speechless as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Man I love a faithful man. I grinned and looked down blushing.

"I am not yours anymore Missy, I am taken by this girl right here, Miku Kamasaki and I don't want to see you again." Mark said holding me tighter and glared at the girl

"But, we never officially broke up." She said trying to move closer and Mark pulled me back and glared harder at her.

"I broke up with you when I saw you and some guy getting up and personal." He said with a cold tone and she just crossed her arms and made a ey face.

"I'm now glad I cheated on you because you didn't deserve me at all. All you did was distance from me and hang out with your friends more." Then she looked at me, "He will do the same with you, and I don't even see why he is even with a girl like you, a nobody." She snickered and walked away. Was she saying the truth, is that why they broke up? I looked at Mark then he kissed my forehead.

"That will never happen, you are much better than her, besides she never wanted to hang out with me. All of the time she was surrounded by guys and hanging with her girls. She ignored me that is why I distanced myself from her." He said reassuring me about the situation. That made me more comfortable and nodded my head. I recieved a kiss on the lips which made my heart flutter.

We all walked away to our first class. I sat down at a big table with the guys and we took out are things and began class of at a somewhat good note. Jackson got sent out of class and Jr was embarrased by the teacher when he was called on. But overall it was better than the other periods.

Next we went to lunch. I looked over to a far off table and saw Mark's ex looking at us with her friends. She snarred and looked away when we made eye contact, great a new enemy. BamBam saw what happened and hugged me from the side and we made our way in line. We got to the table and I sat between Mark and Jackson. All of a sudden I felt someone pull my shirt from behind and when I looked it was none other than that girl. Her and her friends laughed and walked out. God she is a .

School was over and we all headed to SmoothieKing and got some smoothies and when we walked out, they were there too across the street with a bunch of guys laughing just like Mark said. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and I smelt Mark's calone and I smiled. They looked over and laughed at us and I didn't see why but Mark holded me tighter which made her angry.

 

Hey guys, sorry if this one was short or made you angry because of the girl but the next chapter will be the last you hear of her so don't worry. Lol that was a spoiler!!! But Imma give small hints on some chapters. But for now...Annyeong<3