Chapter 7~Special Chapter~(extended length of my normal chapters)

Nerd+Idol=Luv

"I could feel that I had a small smile plastered on my face as well as a slight blush as I tried to avoid their eye contact. 

"Hey guys....umm....how long have you guys been standing there?" Mark said with a dumbfounded look on his face, curious to how long they have been standing there. Wait, now I'm wondering how long they have been there, did they hear everything or did they just walk in on us when we had that awkward but touching moment. Well, that doesn't matter anyway, they saw Mark's caring side for a change, huh wierd but I never thought it would be towards me.

"We have been here for about I don't know the WHOLE TIME!" BamBam said with a stupid grin on his face. He then looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Why didn't you tell me you had something going on with Mark noona, I thought I was you baby bambam." He said with a fake pout and crossed his arms looking at me.

"Yeah noona, why didn't you tell all of us you were in a relationship with our hyung?" Yugyeom said looking just as fake hurt as BamBam.


"There is nothing going on between us, Mark just...um...didn't want to hold responsibility for me disappearing and have to explain it to his parents that all." I said trying to keep a straight face even though I was dying inside because they thought I was in a relationship with Mark...even though it might be nice. Wait what am I thinking, he doesn't have feelings for me....or does he, I don't even know anymore. God Mark why do you have to be soo hard to understand at times!!

"Yeah we are not dating or anything, I was just upset that she left without telling any of us where she was going. If anything happened to her, we all would be to blame. Just thinking about what my mom would have said to me if we had lost her, god I would never hear the end of it." Mark said with a serious yet calm face. There goes my thought on thinking he liked me. He never did so why am I so affected by this?

We started to go to a near-by shoe store and I started to look at some adidas and some nikes. I went around the corner to see what BamBam and Jb were looking at, but as I was doing so, I could feel eyes beaming on my back. I turned around to find non other than Mark looking at me, he didn't look upset nor did he have any feeling at all in his face, it was like he zoned out on me. I bet he doesn't even notice that I see he is looking at me. Youngjae walked over and tapped on Mark and he came back into reality. What was he thinking so hard about, and why was he staring at me? Maybe I'm just thinking to much about the situation.

Mark's POV

Man, now the guys thing something is going on between me and Miku. Don't they already know me and know that I don't have any interest in any girls right now? They know me so well yet they make one mistake that I actually care for that nerd girl. How could they think that I could end up with her? Okay, I admit she is a little pretty and she is kind of cute when she blushes and I catch her blushing but still, nothing can happen between me and her, I'm kingka for christ sake. There all a bunch of pabos.

I start to look at Miku questioning why they would think that I like her and I see her looking at shoes. Who knows what would have happened if she wasn't with Suga or if I had never found her, she should be glad that I even actually cared to go looking for her. Wait, why did I even care. Man that girl is making me question everything now. I started to think even more into the situation and started spacing out just looking at her. Now that I'm looking at her, she is starting to look actually quite pretty. I never noticed how good she lookes in snapbacks. Maybe I could buy her one from one of my favorite stores. Why did I all of a sudden change perspective on her, why all of a sudden I'm starting to actually take a liking to her appearence. God maybe I should consider liking her in that way. Mark get a hold of yourself, you can't date a common nerd, it will be bad for your image, but now that im looking at her in this way, I'm slowly starting to not care about this kingka ish and that caring is starting to go towards her.

Right when I was starting to think wierd thoughts about Miku, Youngjae snapped me back into reality. I looked at him and he asked me if I was alright.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking." I said with a straight face

"Looking at Miku, you say you don't like her but me and the guys can see otherwise. She is cute and kind of attractive if I say so myself. If you don't take charge now, maybe someone else will." Youngjae said then smirked.

"Don't think about Miku like that and never talk about her appearence like that, especially around me. My face suddenly got angry and frustrated be cause I knew what he said was true. Then I looked back at Miku and noticed how close she was with Jb and I started to feel something in my gut, am I actually jealous?

"I knew you liked her hyung, now if you excuse me, I'm going to go talk to the cashier who seems to have been eyeing me down sense I came into this store." He said with a side grin and walked away. I looked at Miku hard and I noticed that a small smile was plastered on my face as I saw her smile looking at some adidas. I bet she will look great with those. Why Miku, why have you changed me in ways I can't explain?"

Miku/Your POV

I looked at these black and white adidas and knew that they would look good on me. "Man, BamBam better watch out, I may be the new fashionista in this group haha." I thought with a goofy smile on my face. I could feel eyes on me once again so I looked over and saw Mark looking at me, but this time, he had a smile on his face, small, but just big enough for me to see. He quickly looked away once he noticed I was looking and I saw the blush on his face. Does Mark like me, for sure this time I may be actually right. Miku, don't get your hopes up, your reaching for oyur hopes on a side of a cliff and you may fall if you reach too much.

I smiled and looked away thinking about Mark's blush he had after me catching him looking at me. Twenty minutes later, me and Mark said goodbye to the guys and left to go back home. The walk was actually kind of nice, taking that me and Mark were actually talking and smiling at each other like we actually never argued a day in our lives. I love to look at his smile, but I knew that he would never look at me as his girl. That thought made me kind of upset but I never let it show, I wanted this moment to last as long as it can.

We made it home and I walked upstairs to my room and took a quick shower. I then sat down on my bed, right before I could open my computer to play pc games, I heard a knock on my door. 

"Come in." Then Mark walked in and closed the door. Why is Mark here, guess we are about to find out now aren't we.

"Hey you have a minute?" Mark asked with a soft face

"Yeah go ahead, talk to me." I sat up and crossed my legs and patted the bed where Mark could sit.

"About what happened at the mall, don't you think it was kind of wierd how they all thought we were an item?" He asked looking down at his hands.

"Yeah it was kind of wierd but I know that you woud never like me in that way so I kind of didn't mind." Right when I realized what I said I jolted my head down. Even though I wasn't looking, I found feel him looking at me.

"What do you mean I won't ever like you in that way?" He said moving closer to me.

I looked up and said, "Because we fight and all and I wouldn't think that you would like me in a girlfriend way because I'm just a nerd and your kingka so yeah. And what I meant by I kind of wasn't affected by it was because I have a crush on you and it kind of hurt to think about how I would never be in a relationship with you so I kind of blowed it off." I had to say it at some point because I'm going to be living here for a while and I just can't live with it still on my mind. Might as well let it go into the air and see what happens, but I'm slowly regreting it because now there is an awkward silence.

All of a sudden Mark pulled me into a strong embrace and held me in his grasp and I found myself accepting the hug. His scent filled my nose as I could feel him loosening his grip then said something. 

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were ranked low and not good enough to be my girlfriend in anyway. Now that you say this, I kind of came to you to confess my feelings anyway." He said pulling away from me and cupping my face with his hands. "Since you moved into my house, you slowly started to change me into thinking that kingka and school ranking is not that important to me anymore. All my caring for that stuff slowly started to go towards you in some way and I can't explain why but you were starting to make me fall in love with you and I didn't want you thinking that I didn't like you and you would give you on me. Please don't think that way."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as well as his and I slowly started to cry as he pulled me into an embrace again. I feel so secure and safe right now in his arms, I don't think that anything can make me feel as happy as I feel at this moment in time.

"Mark you don't even know how happy you made me feel just now." I whispered into his ear as I pulled away from him.

"You don't have to show it, just promise me one thing." he said looking into my eyes.

"What is it Mark?" I asked getting anxious.

"Promise me that you will never think I don't care about you from now on. Know that I deeply care for you and never want you to feel less than you are okay?" He said cupping my face again.

"I pro...promise." At that moment I started to cry happy tears and Mark started to too. I hugged him tightly and then he pulled away to kiss me. I feel like I have a guardian angel now that will always watch over me.

"Miku" Mark said pulling out of the kiss

"Yes Mark?" I said with a big breathe.

"You know what this means now right?" He said with a cheeky smirk

"What, you friends are going to tease you now?" I said with a giggle and he giggled too.

"Nope, you and I are now bound together and I don't want this bond to break. You are now my girl so don't worry about me not thinking your not good enough and don't be so concerned about me not caring about you from now on. If you do, I have no choice but to punish you." He said with a serious face. What did he mean by punishment?? I hope it isn't bad because I just started thinking positive about us and he ruined it just now.

"Now what do you mean by punishment." I question his with a concerned face

"Stop being so serious all the time, loosen geez so tense about things." He said laughing and tickling me til I couldn't breathe.

"STOP MARK, I'M GONNA PEE!!" I shouted and he stopped and hugged me and I accepted it. Man, this guy seriously has his ways. I love you mark♦<3

 

Hey guys thanks for sticking with me and reading this far. I have decided to make this story extra long so you guys can get the most out of the story and a new chapter may be posted in a day or so. But always keep a lookout for one you never know if I might suprise you. Wasn't this chapter exciting!! I got so lost into it I went over my extended limit. Over 8800 characters and over 2200 words!! Man I love you guys enough to write this much. Well see you guys later. Annyeong!!!