Chapter 13 : The beginning of a disasterous life

Nerd+Idol=Luv

​Everything seemed to be going great for the past few weeks. Me and Mark have been going on multiple dates and he even bought me a promise ring. It was the best day of my life. I can still remember it vividly.

​The date:

 

"Where are we going Mark? I wanna go to a quiet place where it is just us ya know?" I said with my eyes being covered by my handsome night.
 
"Just wait, we are almost there. I promise you will love this date more than the last." With those words we started to walk on an unfamiliar surface and I felt something go between my toes. It was warm with small objects in it. I could only guess one place...the beach. I then smelled the sweet ocean breeze that brushed against my face and I felt Mark loosen his hold on my eyes.
 
"Okay look, happy anniversary sweety, hope this suits you well." He uncovered my eyes and my heart dropped, the scenery was to die for, the moon shining directly on where the blanket laid, stars glissening in the sky like a thousand lights.
 
"M...Mark this is truly amazing thank you." I gripped onto his shirt as I pulled him into a warm embrace and a tear trickled down my cheek. I let go and he whipped my tears and I smiled the biggest smile I think I've ever did. We strolled to our spot and I never wanted this to end.
 
10 Minutes Later.....
 
"Hey Miku, I've been meaning to ask.....eerr....would you stay with me even I say crazy things to you in the future by change, would you stick by my side even if I may slip away?" He said looking down
 
"Yes Mark, because I trust that you will always treat me with the same respect and kindness that you do now, we may have not been to close in the beginning but now we have become stronger than we've ever been. I trust you now more than anything." I said making him look into my eyes by placing my hand on his chin and lifting his head.
 
"Thank you, hope you enjoy this gift" With that he pulled out a black case and my eyes popped out of my head as he opened it and two rings were placed in it.
 
"Mark..." I began to say and he shushed me and I stopped immediately.
 
"Its not an engagement ring, its a promise ring, if everything turns out how I plan it in the future, this ring will be more than just a promise ring. Believe me, I would give anything to stay with you forever. But for now we need to make this slow to ensure the future and if your willing to wait with me it would make this easy." I nodded my head and he took my hand and placed the silver ring encrusted with little diamonds and I began to cry and holded on to Mark for dear life. This day will always be remembered.
 
​Reality:
 
I look up to the ceiling and smiled.
 
*Knock knock*
 
"Who would that be, I didnt invite anyone over to my apartment." I wondered as I walked towards the door. I opened the door to find myself wanting to pass out. The person infront of me brings back so many terrible memories I tried to leave behind. The lies, betrayal, the abuse of trust....my ex Justin.
 
"Hey......" I glared at him like Ive never done towards anyone, I felt soo angry and hurt i wanted to cry and scream.
 
"Why are you HERE HUH, YOU ING PABO YOU BASTARD YOU..." At that point he hugged me and I immediately thought of Mark and I pushed him away against the wall.
 
"DONT YOU EN TOUCH ME WHEN YOU HAVE TOUCHED ANOTHER BEHIND MY BACK, YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU HURT ME HUH, YOU DESTROYED MY HEART AND IVE SPENT YEARS TRYING TO REPAIR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND IVE FINALLY HAVE AND THEN YOU TRAIL YOUR LONELY UNFORGIVABLE ." I yelled and slammed the door. I felt tears burn down my face and I touched my face. Emotions flushed all back into my bodies and it all came back from my past. The only person I wanted to see now is Mark more than anything.
 
I called Mark and I could hear frustration and anger in my ear. It felt like a few minutes and I felt pounds on the door and I opened it to find Mark and he pulled me into a big embrace and I began to softly cry and I felt him pet my head.
 
A few days later I decided to go get some coffee and I went to my favorite coffee shop. When I arrived i ordered and sat down. Soon after I saw a shadow hover over me and sat infront of me. Non other than Justin's sorry . I got up and he put his hand on my hand.
 
"Please let me explain..."
 
"Why should I huh, your probably just gonna lie to me and make me feel sorry for you." I said with anger and frustration.
 
"Please just a minute, I will never come around again please." I sat back down and listened to his same old bullcrap and got saved by my coffe call. I said an angry bye and got up and got my coffee. I turned to see Mark there standing angrily looking dead at me and he walked away. I rushed out to find him storming off towards the beach. I ran after him to find him pull me into an alley.
 
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM HUH, DID YOU DECIDE TO LET HIM BACK IN TO YOUR LIFE, DID YOU DECIDE TO GET BACK WITH HIS SORRY ." He yelled and made me shake.
 
"Its not like that, he came after me, I tried to leave but he insisted for me to hear him out but I never forgave him please believe me." I said holding back cries.
 
"I wish I could believe you but I have heard this all before. Im glad I agreed to go with the rest of the group to Seoul and become something great. I won't have to see your face again. Hope he makes you happy." He turned and walked away.
 
I feel to the floor, I could breathe and I felt so hurt. He stopped before he left and he threw his promise ring at me and left. I cried out loud and picked up his ring. I holded it towards my heart and cried.
 
"Why Mark, why would you not believe me, why won't you .......believe me..." I cried myself into a depressed state and managed to hobble home just to lock myself in my home and cried myself to sleep.
 
​Mark's POV
 
I stormed into the dorm and saw everyone look at me. They looked worried while I was completely torn and angry at the same time.
 
"Why are you angry hyung, didn't you say you were going to get noona, where is she?" BamBam said and it made me even more angry all I could say was, "its all over and get packed we are leaving tonight." I walked into the back and packed my things.
 
Jackson came in and question me and I told him what happened. He looked concerned.
 
"I believe her, Miku isnt like that and you know it, you were just hurt by what you saw, now she probably hates us too, thanks a lot hyung, now we all cant even go see her, so wish i didnt take the offer for JYP." He left the room and I stood there even more angry and looked at the time. We leave tonight and no one is changing my mind, im oldest what I say goes. No regrets....
 
Hey guys, sorry to get you all in your feelings but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sadly it is the last chapter. But don't worry there will be a sequel and it will be better and more dramatic, maybe even some love triangles mashed into it. Even though I personally hate love triangles, I think it would make the story more dramatic. See you all and thank you for sticking to my story all this time. Hold on to Marku, they will be back!! Saranghae and as always annyeong!