Chapter 11

Nerd+Idol=Luv

Today was the day I finally move out of Mark Tuan residents. Wow it has gone by soo fast, I never imagined I would go through all that and actually survive, and to make it better I am now going out with someone I never thought I would have a chance with. I really enjoyed being here with Mark in his house and finally get to know him.

I decided I wanted to suprise all of Got7 with a fun breakfast knowing it might be the lasts in this house with them. I got up silently and ade my way to the kitchen. I made some pancakes with whip cream and some blueberries to top it off. I laid the plates down but all of a sudden I heard a thud in the livingroom. I crept around the table and peeped into the livingroom to find BamBam looking around then at me.

"Noona what are you...." I shushed him and signaled him to come towards me into the kitchen. He walked in and looked at the food. His face made me want to laugh as loud as I could but I had to be consiterate about the others. So I just giggled as I saw his mouth completely fall to the floor as if gravity finaly won the war.

"Keep it down Bambie, I have to finish up the rest of the breakfast before..." As I was about to finish my sentence, in comes in JB, then Jackson, then Junior and Youngjae, Yugyeom, then finally Mark trailing along. All of them froze looking at the food and immediately rushed towards the table but for Mark. He was looking dead at me.

"Omg, you made this for us, thanks Miku, it looks amazing and I bet it tastes the same as it looks." I could hear Jackson say but my eyes focused with Marks. Can't believe this will be the last of seeing Mark wake up in the morning with the same dumbfounded look that I adore so much.

"You made all of this by yourself.." Mark finally spoke making me blink a few times

"Uhh, yeah just me, just a little something as a thank you, for you know, being my friends and..."

"Such a GREAT boyfriend" I heard Youngjae saying and all of them laughed. I shot a look at Youngjae and he immediately looked dow at the food. After the laughter died down Mark pulled me into the livingroom.

"I can't believe this is your last day being in the same house as me. I never imagined that your stay went by so quickly. Im gonna miss seeing your ugly face in the morning." He said leading to a laugh and a hit on his arm from me.

"Stop, you know I am very attractive like Beyonce always says, I woke up like dis." I said striking a pose and he and I laughed. He grabbed me by my waist and I giggled feeling my face get hot. I heard awws in the background and we both looked to see all of them standing there and I felt my whole body get hot. So embarrassing. Lol.

 

Hey guys thanks for reading my story, I feel like this story will soon come to an end sadly but dont worry, there will be a sequel but whe  they al are adults and some epic events will come into play. Hope to see you in my last chapters. Saranghae and as always Annyeong my Army!! (^w^)