Chapter 8

Nerd+Idol=Luv

It was morning and I got up to go to the bathroom to take a quick shower when I ran into Mark. Before I even got close to the bathroom, he ran up to me and hugged me from behind.

"Hey my little angel, did you sleep well last night?" He said and kissed my neck. I felt a tingle go through my body and giggled.

"I slept good, I never thought I would have a good time living here with you guys until now. I am soo grateful for you and your parents Mark, thank you." I said turning to look into Mark's eyes.

"Why do you say thank you?" He gave me a questioned look

"For letting me live here and you never once complained about me being here even though I may have been a little awkward and wierd about the whwole living together situation." I said looking down

"You shouldn't be saying thank you to me, I should be saying thank you to you because you made me feel incredibly hapy to be having such a sweet and innocent girlfriend. Thank you for not letting my selflessness got to you and you did not let my attitude ruin your image of me." He said giving me a giant warm smile then hugged me again. I felt so secure and safe now that I am with Mark.

We finished getting ready for school and went downstairs to join his parents for breakfast. I sat next to Mark once he had sat down.

"Hey mom I have something important to tell you guys." Mark said once we both sat down.

"We already know you guys are dating." Aunt Tuan said to him once she sat our plates down in front of him.

"How....how do you guys know?" I said with a puzzled look

"We overheard Mark enter your room and we immediately ran infront of your door....and easedropped." They both giggled. "You both sounded soo cute in there confessing, young love is just soo adorable we couldn't help but start tearing up listening to you guys talk and open up to eachother."

I started to blush and looked down and Mark wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rocked me side to side to help me get calm. We soon ate and went outside only to see the rest of got7 standing there smirking at us.

"Hey lovebirds how are you guys doing? Did you both have a moment before you guys left the house?" Jb said and they all chuckled.

"Did my parents tell you guys." Mark said blushing a little

"Told us! They were totally bragging about you guys young love and were giggling like teenagers, that was suppost to be us finding out first hyung, why didn't you tell us??" Yugyeom said pouting and I walked over and hugged him to make him feel better.

"Sorry guys, I kind of forget to brag about us being together and spilling all of my personal business." Mark said rolling his eyes and walked up to me

"So are we going to school or are we gonna argue about what was not said to us?" Jackson said and started to walk towards the gate. We all followed and started to the cadillac van they guys pulled up in. We all borded the car and headed off to school. I sat in between BamBam and Mark. Mark was holding  my hand like a little kid to his mom. It was so cute, everytime we hit a bump he would check up on me and hold a little tighter to my hand.

We arrived at school and headed into the hallways when  someone called out Mark's name and it sounded like a female. All of a sudden a girl ran into Mark and grabbed him arm and hugged it. What is happening and who is she??

Who is that girl and why is she holding onto Mark like that? Hey guys, did you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it. Woow so much juicy info has been spilled into this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next chapter, Annyeong!!