Chapter 6

Nerd+Idol=Luv

I started to look around frantically then noticed something. Ehen i looked over at this guy with mint colored hair, I noticed a certain bro colored hair girl which was Mikus'.

I walked over and stood behind Miku. The guy stood there and looked away from Miku to look at me.

"Hey Mark, what took you soo long, I was looking for you to introduce you too. Well this is Suga and Suga this is Mark." Miku said with a cute big smile that I loved.

"Nice to meet you Mark." Suga said with a smile

He then looked at Miku and said, " I have to go, my girlfriend is waiting on me." He looked over to a girl with dark brown hair in a ponytail. He soon walked away waving bye to us. For some reason I felt actually relieved he said he had a girlfriend. Could this mean something? I then looked at Miku with a mad yet relieved look.

Miku POV

I looked at Mak with a nervous face, "Is he mad at me or is he not, I dont even know with that look on his face." I thought.

All of a sudden, Mark grabbed me into a tight embrace and said, " Miku why would you walk away from me without telling me where you were going, you literally scared the hell out of me. Please never do that to me again, okay?" Wierd  he didnt sound mad just worried. Did Mark actually care for me at this moment. My face went hot and I couldnt help but blush to myself thinking those thoughts. He soon let go and his face changed, he now looks worried but he also had a questioned look on his face.

"Well are you gonna just look at me like that or answer my question?" He said with a grin. Wait, was that a little pinkness coming over his cheeks? I dont know, I nodded to him and then he looked away to see where his friends were, suprisingly his friends were right behind him watching. They had a suttle grin on there faces. This time I could tell that there was a blush on his cheeks.

 

How will Mark react to his friends seeing that action? Does Mark have some unknown feelings he has but doesnt know how to express? Hey guys sery for the small action but I just wanted to make you guys rallied up for the big action chapter. This chapter will contain every emotion that Miku and Mark have fo each other. Miku may spill a secret he has and Mark might realize something big. Im not going to tell you what but I bet you guys know what those are. Stay tuned for the special episode you dont wanna miss. Byee, oh I almost forgot, it will be released on April 1st guranteed, I only give certain dates for special chapters soo you guys are lucky. Bye now☺️😆😘🤗