Chapter 10

Nerd+Idol=Luv

I turned around and faced Mark and laughed. Ohh how much I love this guy. I kissed him on the cheek and I saw a tint of pink burn across his cheeks as he looked away and rubbed his neck.

Why do I still get butterflies even though we are together? You must mean that much to me, you make me feel like we just started our relationship all over again.

I looked over to the group of people and I could feel her eyes burning into my forehead as I tried to avoid her certain gaze. I was turned aroud quickly my Mark and we all continued down the path and made our way to my house. The rest of the group were arguing aboout our shipname and I was just chilling with Mark as usual. I found out we have more in common than I would have ever imagined. 

"No way, you like to hear tyga songs too, I thought I was the only one." Mark said with his mouth wide open.

"Yeah, and close oyur mouth before a fly goes into it." I giggled as his fast reaction quickly commensed then I could see in the corner of my eyes Jackson go still.

"Did you just say there was.... a fly in here??? You know how much I hate insects, they creep the crap out of me" He then started looking around in fast motion and I walked over to calm him down.

"Its ok Jackson, there is no bugs in here and if they were, you can handle it, like you said, yu are the master at bug killing." Jackson then flexxed his arm, "Yeah your right, no bug got nothin on this" I laughed and so did the rest of the group.

Mark walked up behind me and picked me up and spinned me around. He took me by suprise and I comepletely yelled.

"Yaahhh, what are you doing?!?!?" He quickly put me down and examined me. "Did I hurt you, did I scare you? Mianhae Mianhae" Mark said quickly and i giggled to his cute reason of thinking he hurt me. He looked at me puzzled.

Mark POV

What is wrong with this girl, first she made me think I hurt her and now she is laughing at me? She is soo lucky I love her to death or I would have said something.

"Well, did I do anythig wrong?" She shook her head and I felt a sudden relief. She should be careful how she says things, she really made me worried about her. I looked at the time and realised that they had to go.

"Well, it like you guys have to go now, its late and we have dance practice tomorrow after school." They all sighed and then suddenly I heard er say, "wait, we could have a sleepover."

"Yayy a sleepover!" I heard Yugyeom and BamBam say at the same time. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I think my parents wouldn't mind, well they are on a trip right now until friday, we can have it today but today only. Got it?" They all nodded and got excited. Jb and Junior both left to go get the guys some clthes to change in tomorrow and the rest of us hanged out in the living room.

"So you guys wanna play some COD or something else?" Yugyeom said and everyone agreed on COD. We played for about 30 minutes before they came back and then we all took a shower and sorted out blankets and pillows. I chose to sleep next to Miku since I was her boyfriend and I wanted to be close to her.

"I call sleeping next to Miku." I said quickly and she looked down and I saw her blush. Everyone sirked at me and I started to feel hot and I looked down. I rubbed my neck and bit my lip. Everyone else picked a partner to sleep next to then we all got situated.

"So what about a movie to get us all tired?" Jackson said

"Yeah a movie would be nice" Miku said and started to get up and get a funny movie out. We all decided to watch Fluffy(Gabriel Iglesias). We all laughed and I soon started to get tired half way into the movie. All of a sudden, I felt Miku's head drop onto my shoulder and I immediately felt a spark. Why does she still make me feel this way towards her. Why Miku, why must you make me still feel this way? 

Once everyone started to go to sleep, I turned off the TV and then got situated and fixed Miku's head onto the pillow. I looked at her for a while.

"Wow, she looks so sweet sleeping and even more beautiful when awake." I slowly kissed her forehead and when I pulled away I saw a small smirk on her face. I smiled and lied down completely. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I giggled to myself. Man I love you Miku.

 

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Srry I took a while but I tried due to my schedule and I hope you guys enjoy this one a lot because I spent a lot of time planning out this chapter before even writing it. Saranghae everyone!! See you in the next chapter, as always Annyeong!!!!