Chapter four

Nerd+Idol=Luv

I felt tons of winds blown in my face. My body was on some kind of soft surface and there was no wind going on the rest of it, only my face. I opened my eyes and saw pink lips in my face. I could rarely open my eyes due to the wind being blown out of the mouth, who later i found out was Marks'.

"Gaahhh, what are you doing Mark? Why are you blowing my face?" I said pushing his face away from mine and felt my face slowing get warm.

"I was trying to wake you up, we are about to go to the mall, you and me since my mom is making me." He said with a bitter tone looking at the time then said, "If you don't hurry and change, your going like that whether you like it or not."

"Fine, fine, im coming. Get out i have to change my clothes and rebrush my teeth." I said leaning up and grabbing my sheets for support. 

"Hurry up, I gotta meet my friends at the food court." Mark said suddenly picking me up and placing me at the bathroom door. I looked at him like he was mad but I knew that i was blushing like a fan girl.

"Whats friends are you talking about?" I said nervously. I knew that the rest of his friends were from Got7 themself. I would die if I got to meet them in person.

"Don't get any ideas, your only coming with me to tag along, I don't want you talking to them at all and don't ask for anything, only ask me for things you need got it?" He said looking seriously

"Fine, I won't say anything to them, I'll just awkwardly sit there looking at them." I said sarcastically

"Don't embarrass me mostly, its already bad enough that your living with me.....I'm..." He said then stopped because of my face expression change.

"Embarrass you, well i'm sorry if I embarrass you. I'll just stay quiet from now on." I said depressed

"I didn't mean it in a mean way you know that right. I just don't want you acting as a fan girl since I heard you singing to our songs like you were about to die or something." He said concerned 

"I'll be fine, don't worry. Thanks for being concerned and all" I said with a smile

"Yeah, he said and then walked out my room. I started to change into black waist shorts, white nikes, a white t-shirt tucked into my pants, a white cardigan, and my glasses.

I looked into the mirror, "Man I look savage." I said admiring myself then went downstairs to Mark who was waiting.

"You look good, now lets go." He said without another word he walked out the door. We started walking down the street when I was not paying attention and walked right into the street at a green light. All of a sudden, I felt someone wrapped around my waist and pulled me backwards. A car speeded past and I was terrified. I turned around and saw Mark looking super concerned at me. I didn't notice until 2 seconds later that I was face-to-face with Mark and I felt his breathe on my face(which smelled like spearmint XDD).

 

What will Mark say to you about the car accident? How will you react when you are in a tight embrace with Mark, you big crush??Hey guys, thanks for reading this new chapter I added and I hope it was not too long for ya. Well the longer the better I now say b/c I get too carried away with my stories. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter, byeee<3