Chapter one

Nerd+Idol=Luv

Today was supposed to be a good day with my birthday and all, but since i heard these words come out of my mom's mouth, i felt as if my whole body shut down completely.

"I'm going out of town for two years for a medical business trip to Australia. I'm leaving tomorrow night to get packed. Sorry Hun." Mom said to me almost instantly when i walked downstairs for breakfast. 

"Your what?!?!? That..That can't be mom you just got back from one a few weeks ago, why can't that ask someone else to cover for you so you can stay here?" I asked desperately and anxiously.

"I'm sorry hun, but i have to go or i will lose my job, and how else would i be able to keep a roof over your head,huh?" She said to me with a serious face.

"I don't know, but there has to be another way you could.." At that moment i was about to say my sentence, my mom's phone rings. When she picked up the phone, her face went sad and serious at the same time. She hung up and looked at me with a concerned face. I knew at that point we wouldn't be able to spen the rest of the day together.

"Umm...honey, i kind of have to leave in an hour soo could you go pack and get ready, i arranged for you to live with a close friend of mine, remember her, her name was Moka Tuan?" Live with who!??!?! She can't be talking about Mark Tuan's mom?!! This can't be happening, I can't live with HIM for TWO YEARS!! My heart was literally about to explode when she said, "You still here honeybun, i said get ready were leaving in 40 minutes. Now goo" she said running upstairs to pack her bags. 

I walked sadly upstairs after her and went to my room and packed my bags. I slowly felt a tear form in my eyes as i look around my room. "When will i ever see these things again?" I thought to myself sadly. I take a quick shower and put on whitewashed denim jeans and a black croptop and black and white jordans. Hey, i may be a nerd and all, but that doesn't mean i don't have style.XDD

I walk downstairs with my bags and my phone about to text my bestie Amber. 

"Amber you would not guessed what just happened to me just now." I said

Immediately i got a text back saying, "Girl what happened tell me EVERYTHING!!XDD"

"I have to live with the Tuans for two years now :("

"WHATTT, isn't that where Mark lives aka your big crush since middle school?!?" 

"Yes and now i have to live in a how with him for two years, imma straight up die right now"

"Girl all i know is, if you die im dying right behind you, bestfriends in life and afterlife girl."

"Haha girl your soo stupid, by the way im about to leave to go there now."

"NOWWW, girl are you on fleek you? Do you need me to come with you? Are you going to be ok? Girl tell me!!"

"I'll be fine, ill texted you when i get there and settle in."

"You better, if you don't, living there won't be what will kill you, i will"

"Fine, talk to you later" 

"Bye"

 

I get into the car and look at my mom immediately and say "Are you sure i can't just stay with my friend Amber for two years? You know we get along just fine and you will have nothing to worry about. You can change your mind on making me live with Moka Tuan you know."

"I can't change my mind, she is already expecting you, i can't just tell her your coming and she already prepared a room for you and tell her your not coming. All that work she put in for you, no your going, i love you and all and it may be your birthday, but im not going to follow your commands okay, now put on your seatbelt please and stop complaining." Mom said in a stern voice

"Fine" I put my seatbelt on and stared out the window until we arrived. "Wow, what a big house they live in, im for sure going to get lost in there, and i hope mark isn't going to be the one to find me..." I thought nervously. "Well I do live in a mansion too since my mom has a successful job but seriously, it's always new when your at someone elses though."

I get out the  car and head towards the door when i see it open and see Moka's face pop out. She must have heard the car pull up. Moka is one of the nicest people I've met, she is not the problem here, Mark is. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly saying, "Oh My Gosh, it has been forever since i last saw you, when you and mark were still is grade school. You are soo grown up, it will be my pleasure in housing you for two years while your mother is away."

"Yes, i will be nice to live with a friendly face for two years. I'm looking forward to living with you Mrs. Tuan." I said nicely even though i was dying inside.

"Ohh thats good well let me get mark for you to help you with your bags" She said almost instantly and before i could refuse Mark's help, she called him and i saw him walk out the front door. Wow he looks soo good, feels like i've never seen him in forever but I saw him yesterday at school. We immediately made eye contact and i felt like i went pale. My face heated up and i turned away quickly. This was the beginning of the stay at the Tuan's Residents.

 

How will Mark react to one of the nerd girls living at his house? Will it ruin his reputation at school if anyone found out you live with him? Hey guys thanks for reading my first chapter for  My Mark Love Story. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!!!Byee!!