chapter 8 part 2

MY GIRLFRIEND'S TWIN

 

The moment ji yong heard the door opened and closed, he looked back and saw bom was gone. He hurriedly walked to the door and hold the knob but suddenly stopped when he realized he didn't have the courage to apologize to her. Slowly letting go of the knob, ji yong proceed and sat over the couch placing the plastic of buns above the mini table just in front of him. He could feel the pain pounding on his head as he sighed and massage his temples. "bom." he stared at the plastic bag for a while and finally grab a piece of fish buns. Ji yong chewed the bun slowly on his mouth. "i should apologize to her... It was clearly my fault." after eating the first piece ji yong stood up from his seat and decided to go outside and find bom. He walked into the hallway not minding the people bowing and greeting him. When he finally reached bom's office he turned his head from left to right. “aish! where are you?” he murmured.

 

Ji yong walked few steps until someone caught his attention.

 

“bom what is this?” a lady in front of bom was holding a paper looking very upset and angry. Meanwhile, bom was standing in front of the lady, wondering what she did to make her angry like that. She stared on the paper the lady’s holding. “did I make a mistake again?” bom said, her smile hesitant and apologetic. “yes you made a mistake again. rewrite this paper right now.” the lady handed her the paper and rolled her eyes. “bu-but.. I can’t finish all of this.” bom said. the lady frowned at bom she pointed her finger at her smirk. “then, you need to work over time. Work on that all night. Understand?”

 

“who are you to command her like that?” everyone got surprised especially bom when they saw ji yong walking towards them. he saw and heard it all. he grab the paper from bom and slammed it on the desk beside the lady. Silence filled the entire room for a while. bom could feel tears gathering in her eyes. the day she thought was really good Is slowly turning out into a nightmare. “park bom is working for me. she’s my assistant. you can’t tell her to work overtime unless me.. your boss asked you to do that. Understand?” The lady can’t utter a word when ji yong stared at her in a scary way. She apologized many times and instead of forgiving her, as a punishment, ji yong asked her to work over time. “finish all the paperworks today and submit it to me TO-NIGHT in my office.” The lady looked at him dumbfounded she doesn’t want to work alone inside the company all night. “N-Ne sajangnim.”

 

By the time he’s done talking. Ji yong moved his gaze back to bom. he walked towards her and hold her arms. “we need to talk.” bom doesn’t want to talk with him right now, especially now that many eyes are on them. “let’s talk here sajangnim.” Bom said. ji yong sighed. He looked around and noticed that everyone’s looking at them but he didn’t care. “come with me let’s talk.” Ji yong tightly grab bom’s arm but bom stopped him. ji yong still insist and forcefully pulled her as they both walked out in the office.

 

“yah! let go of me! where are we going?!” bom was still being dragged by ji yong. They walked through the stairs and bom was slowly getting frightened by him. “where are we going? I don’t know this place.” Bom said. ji yong didn’t say a word and just continue on walking up the stairs until they finally reached the rooftop. ji yong loosened his grip on her,  he looked at bom. his face was more calm compared before. “don’t run from me. I’ll let you go.” Ji yong said. bom saw the seriousness on his face she nodded and slowly pulled her arm away from ji yong’s grip. Now that they’re alone bom can finally talk to him. “what do you want?” bom said. ji yong cleared his throat before speaking carefully choosing the right words to say. “a while ago, I got angry and.. said harsh words to you.. I’m sorry. “ ji yong glanced at bom, she was staring at him too. Now that he had a better look at her, ji yong noticed her puffy red eyes. “di-did you just cry?” ji yong asked, worried. “no. why would I cry for you? jerk.” “I’m really sorry bom.” ji yong reached out his hand and caressed bom’s face. “I’m sorry.”

“you think by saying sorry it will make things better? I understand everything that you didn’t mean it.. except the fact that you mentioned jenny’s name. I don’t understand why in the middle of fish buns it just slipped out? Why Jenny’s name suddenly slipped out your mouth? Huh ji yong?” bom locked eyes with him and waited for his answer.

“because you made me confused. I really don’t understand you before. But it changed when you suddenly mentioned the reason behind why you want me to use you. but bom.. I can’t.. I can’t do what you want.” Bom could feel tightened up as she tried to hide her sadness. “why?” ji yong breathe out heavily, sometimes he wonder if bom could really understand what he’s trying to say. “okay, how about this… I don’t need you to use as jenny because… if someone will asked me what or who is the best thing in my life I will choose you. to be honest, since the day you came back I actually felt better. I don’t know.. maybe because sometimes I see you as her. but then, I was wrong..” ji yong paused for a awhile, he put his hands on her shoulder and smile. “when I needed you most, you’d always been there for me. and I think that is enough for me and for you to understand that we don’t need someone to act or pretend like jenny. just be you bom. I like you when you act like yourself. And if you are truly guilty… just don’t leave me. be by my side always. Until I get better until you can’t feel the guilt inside you anymore. Let’s move on together.” 

 

 

i hate exams! i hate memorization and computation! i hate everything about school! lol. :)))) yeorobun i'm sorry for my late updates. need to study first before anything else. :D but hey atleast i'm still updating my fic. :D