Chapter 6 part 1

MY GIRLFRIEND'S TWIN

 

“Looks like someone will be late on her first day of work.”

Tapping his fingers on his desk, ji yong was sitting down on his chair, staring on his watch every minute. He tried to keep himself busy by doodling on his paper and by sipping his cup of coffee but it just made him think about what happened yesterday.

“did she changed her mind after that incident?? Aish! I shouldn’t have done that to her. What if she’s mad? But.. no that’s impossible she even hugged me yesterday.. and..”

Ji yong stared at the picture of jenny placed just beside his desk, he grab it and stared at it for a while. Bom’s words began to echo on his mind.

“it’s okay ji yong, I’ll stay here with you until you get better, I’ll be your jenny until you can finally move on. just don’t cry again or it will make me sad too.”

“you’re upset with me right jenny?” ji yong shakes jenny’s picture slowly as if she’s nodding.

“ I know. I should apologize to her. I shouldn’t have used your sister’s kindness. But I don’t know jenny, I don’t know… I don’t know if I can stop thinking of her as you.”

 

“TADAA! Good morning sajangnim!”

Ji yong was startled when bom suddenly went inside his office looking so excited and full of energy.

“yah! park bom don’t you know how to knock on the door?!” ji yong yelled as he placed back jenny’s picture frame on his desk and stared at bom.

“oops! Sorry. should I go outside again?” bom held the knob and was about to go.

“ it’s fine. Why are you late? Don’t you know what time is it?” bom slowly walked in front of ji yong’s desk and apologized. “sorry.. the thing is, I stayed up late last night and forgot to set y alarm clock and..

Ji yong cutted her off. “and you woke up really late right?” bom nod and smiled at him. “so what’s my job?” bom asked. ji yong stood up from his seat and walked beside bom his hands around her shoulder. “from now on, you’ll be my assistant. just follow me and do what I say. Alright?” bom flashed a smile at him she looked more excited the moment she found out what her job is “so where’s my office?? Do I have a desk like that too??” ji yong met her eyes and shook his head. “no bom, you don’t need an office..you see that couch over there?” ji yong point his hand on the black couch. Bom nodded her head very slowly. “y-yes.” Ji yong moved at the back of bom. his left and right hands on her shoulder, he lead and sat her on the couch. “this is your place, you won’t do anything just sit here and wait until I asked you to do something. okay?” though bom feels something isn’t right, she still nod in agreement and sat on the couch. Meanwhile, as soon as ji yong turned his back against her, a wide grin covered his entire face.

 

Minutes have passed and bom was still sitting on the couch. Staring into the white painted wall for half an hour made her bored to death. She turned her head on the right side and saw ji yong busy doing his work. “I’m looking at him like this for half an hour already and it’s making me really sick.” She muttered. While looking at him, ji yong suddenly raised his head, their eyes met, bom made face and turned her head on the other side while ji yong let out a soft chuckle “bom.” he called her.

bom act like she didn’t hear anything. “bom. come here.” ji yong said but once again ignored by bom. “yah, stop pretending you didn’t hear me. come here or I’ll fire you.” without any choice and with heavy heart, bom stood up from her seat. stomping her feet on the ground, she made her way to ji yong. “what do you want?!” she asked a bit annoyed. Ji yong eyed bom, his elbow on his desk and his chin resting on his hand. “why are you raising your voice? I have something to tell you” bom’s face suddenly lightened up she knew that ji yong will finally asked her to do something. but to her surprised instead of paperworks, ji yong handed her his mug. “I’m thirsty, go get me some water.” Bom stared at his mug and finally to him dumbfounded. “what? you’re asking me to get you a water?” ji yong nodded his head as he wavered his hands, holding a mug in front of her. Bom snatched away the mug from him and tried to act cool. “alright, I’ll be back with your water.” As soon as bom left his office, ji yong cracked up with laughter. “she’s.. already.. pft! Pissed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” he almost fell off his chair because of laughing. “bom-ah, she’s really innocent.. I didn’t expect her to sit there on the couch for half an hour without doing anything! Should I more??”

*knock knock

ji yong stopped himself from laughing when he heard a knock on the door.

“come in.” yongbae entered inside his office holding a tons of paper, he went straight to him. “ji yong, bom’s workplace is already clean. You can ask her to transfer there anytime.” “alright. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.” Yongbae shook his head and smile. “yah don’t thank me. seungri was the one who cleaned everything. And oh, before I forget.. since bom is your new assistant.. tell her to memorize these.” Ji yong smirk when he saw tons of paper placed above his desk. “what are these?” he asked. “oh, I don’t know. Chaerin just asked me to give this to her. Anyway, that’s all. just call me if you need me again.”  yongbae left the room and ji yong was eyeing on the paper, scanning every pages he can’t help but smile. “You’re really dead bom. Looks like you’ll spend most of your life memorizing this.” while looking at the documents, bom suddenly opened the door, placing the mug on his desk ji yong saw her disheartening look and that didn’t stop him from teasing her. “I want ice water put some ice on it.” he said. Bom looked at him in disbelief. Ji yong stared back at her. “what are you looking at? Is there any a problem?” gritting her teeth, bom forced out a smile on her face. “aniyo SA-JANG-NIM! No problem.”

3 minutes later, bom came back holding ji yong’s mug on her right hand. But before she could even handed it down on his desk “I change my mind, I want an orange juice with ice.” Ji yong raised his head and smiled at her. bom managed to calm herself down. “if it’s only possible I  will splash this water on your face ji yong.”she thought.Gritting her teeth once again, “ji yong, are you sure you want orange juice?? Not mango? Or pineapple?” ji yong nodded his head once. He knew that bom’s getting mad at him and that’s what he wants to see. “orange juice.” He said. bom walked away and slammed the door.

“yah!” bom heard ji yong yelled from inside after she slammed the door. She stood in front of the door annoyed by him. “calm down bom.. calm down.. breathe in…” she breathes in. “ breathe out… okay.” Bom gulped down the cold water on as she headed to the cafeteria again.

 “I change my mind, I want an orange juice with ice.” Bom mimicked ji yong while making his orange juice. “you think you’re great ji yong?!” while dropping some ice cubes on the mug bom suddenly stared on the ice and then finally smirk. “you want an orange juice right? you think I don’t know you’re playing with me? well it’s my turn to play with you.” bom grab 5 ice cubes, before putting it on the juice, she rubbed it first on her hands a few times and then dropped it inside the mug. “done! my special and one of a kind orange juice just made for you JI-YONG.” Like a villain on movies bom laughed by herself. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Bom entered ji yong’s office again, slowly she placed the mug on his desk. “here’s, your orange juice.” Bom hide her smirk on her face and pretend like nothing happened. ji yong grab the mug and stared at bom. “you look tired, you want?” he offered her his juice but bom shook her head. “a-aniyo I’m fine. Drink it ji yong.” “araso.” The lid of the cup almost touched ji yong’s lips when he noticed bom was staring at him. he put it down and stared on the juice. “yah, you didn’t put anything on here like some poison right?” bom was shocked at ji yong. “a-aniyo why would I do that?!”  ji yong raised his eye brow at her, he thought bom looked so suspicious so he handed her the mug. “drink it first.” He said. “what?! yah don’t you trust me?!” bom said. “I trust you, but when it comes to this.. I don’t.” a smirk plastered on ji yong’s face. “tell me what did you do?” bom nervously looked away from ji yong she can’t even utter a word. “park bom?” “fine! I did something on that juice so don’t drink it! I was really upset with you! if you want a freakin’ orange juice go get it yourself! Am I your slave?! I sat there on that couch for half an hour but this is it?! you said I am your assistant? but this is not the work of an assistant. I should be on my desk too… typing on my computer, writing on a document, chatting with my newly found friends and with yongbae.. not serving you a god damn orange juice!”

Ji yong was stunned by her sudden explosion. Bom too, was shocked, she covered with her hands and stared down on the floor. Ji yong stood up from his seat and slowly walked infront of her. but bom took a stepped backward. “why are stepping back? Are you afraid of me?” ji yong chuckled at how scared bom was to him. “yah! don’t you ever touch me ji yong.” Bom said. but ji yong didn’t listen to her. “so bommie has this kind of personality too. How come I didn’t know of that my friend?” ji yong touched bom’s head and slowly lift it. “don’t worry, you’re not working here as my slave. seungri will come here and guide you to your working place… to where you can type on your computer, write a document, chat with your newly found friends and…..” ji yong grab the papers that yongbae gave to him. “Memorize all of these.” Ji yong walked away from bom and sat down on his chair as soon as he handed her the papers. Bom looked at her hands filled with papers.

“WHAT?!?!”

 

Yeorobun! this is just the part 1 of chapter 6. I was afraid that you’ll forget this fic so I tried my best to update despite of my busy life. lol. I know it’s not that interesting. :D but Anyway, I’ll try to update the next part tomorrow. I’m actually creating the part 2 right now. so keep me inspired by commenting and happy new year! :)))