Chapter 5

MY GIRLFRIEND'S TWIN

 

“uh… excuse me.”

The lady from the information section looked at bom, with one eye brow raised she responded to her coldly.

“yes? what is it?.”

Bom smiled nervously at the lady, it was the first time she went alone at ji yong’s work plus the look of the girl’s giving her was so not friendly.

“uhm.. I just want to ask if ji yong is here.”

“yes he’s here why?”   

Bom noticed that the girl’s expression changed the moment she mentioned ji yong’s name.

 “Can I see him?” says bom.

“I’m sorry but that’s impossible. He’s quite busy these days and can’t meet with other people without proper schedule.”

“oh..” bom stared down at the paper bag she’s holding, quite disappointed that she won’t be able to give the packed lunch that her mother prepared for ji yong. 

 “but can you give this to him??” says bom as she carefully handed the paper bag to the lady.

The lady stood up from her seat and held the paper bag a little curious of what’s inside.

“sure. Is this all?”

Bom nods and smiled at the girl “thanks.”  she slowly walked away while her thoughts still focused on the lunch.

“That girl must surely give that to ji yong… or else… my mom will nag at me non-stop.” she murmured.

While bom was on her way out of ji yong’s company she felt a pain from her tummy. She stopped, rubbed her tummy and sat on a chair just outside the entrance door.

“ah.. this is killing me, why now?... “ biting her lower lips because of pain, bom stood up from her seat and went inside the building again.

“I need to go find a comfort room.” bom hurriedly went to the comfort room but just when she needed it badly a long queue was waiting for her.

“ottoke?!! the bathroom’s full!”   bom ran outside to find another, but she can’t handle it anymore.  Crouching down on the floor beside the hallway, with her hands in front of her tummy, though the building is equip with highly powered air conditioning tool, bom began to drip with cold sweat, her hands already cold, and her lips slowly turning white.

“please tummy let’s wait a little more. ” bom thought.

While waiting for the pain to be gone which is really impossible, bom’s gaze brought her to someone.

“omo! that guy look like ji yong.” Bom slowly stood up and went to chase ji yong who’s walking in the hallway alone.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

One by one, employees automatically bowed down as soon as they saw ji yong walking in the hallway wearing his usual stiff and arrogant face. without even greeting them, ji yong made his way in front of the elevator and pressed the up button.  while waiting for the elevator door to open, ji yong felt someone suddenly grab the back of his suit. Ready to yelled to whoever is it, ji yong turned his head back but was surprised that it was not one of his annoying employees but.

“BOM?!”

Bom forced a smile on her face waving her hands in front of him. “anneong ji yong.” she greeted him.

Ji yong stared down at bom.“what are you doing here?”

Bom was embarrassed she can’t even utter a word. “uh.. uh..ji ji yong..i..”

Ji yong stared at bom, now he noticed something’s wrong with her.

“yah park bom why are you so pale?!” ji yong put his hand on top of her forehead. “why are you sweating? And why are you so cold? are you sick?!” says ji yong.

Bom was embarrassed with him but she can’t hold it anymore when finally, the elevator door opened. Bom hurriedly pushed ji yong inside it and followed him.

“quick ji yong! what floor are you?”

While looking at bom curiously ji yong pressed the 15th floor. bom stared at him with hanging open.

“15th floor?! yah ji yong .. ah!” bom start to twist her legs she can’t stand straight and ji yong noticed it again.

“bo-bom? could it be…

“shut up ji yong! I’m already embarrassed right now! aish! whatever you’re thinking it’s right.”

Ji yong hold in his laughter as she watched bom struggling beside her. “does it hurt so much? Hang on, we’ll be there soon.” says ji yong.

Bom stared at ji yong she knew that he will laugh at her. “yah, do I look funny to you!? wipe off that grin of yours ji yong.”

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

20 minutes have already passed and ji yong is inside his office alone. Sitting on his chair, ji yong can’t stop from laughing at the image of bom playing inside his head.

*knock knock

he sat up straight when bom entered his office, her face tilt down. She slowly approached ji yong and stood in front of his desk.

“you already okay?”

Bom nods and smile at him. “N-ne.. t-thanks..”

Ji yong stood up from his seat and sat on the edge of his desk just beside bom. He slowly lifted bom’s face and stared at it.

“why are you looking down? It’s no big deal bom, I understand… every girl needs to poop” Says ji yong making sure that he emphasized the word poop.

Ji yong now explodes with laughter, laughing like an idiot, bom suddenly blushed at him. deep inside her mind she wanted to kill him so badly and strangle him with his neck tie.

“yah! how could you say that to me?!” says bom

Ji yong can’t help but to laugh at her, he covered his mouth with his hands but the wide grin from his face can still be seen. 

Bom furrowed her eye brows to him. “fine! I’m leaving! I don’t deserve to be embarrassed like this you jerk!”

Bom walked towards the door ready to leave, but ji yong suddenly blocked her way out with his body. Bom stopped and glared at him.

 “Move aside.” says bom.

 Ji yong shook his head not wanting to let go of bom. he plays with her hair, twirling it on his fingers.  “yah poop bom, you didn’t came here just to poop right? tell me first the reason why you came here and I’ll let you go.”

  “what?! poo-poop bom?!” bom’s chubby cheeks had turned into a tomato and ji yong was liking ever seconds of it.

“do you think you’re still funny? are you having fun teasing me like that? ” says bom

Without hesitation, ji yong nod his head. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m playing with you right now.”

Bom ignored him, she tried to get out of his office but ji yong would always block her. In the end, bom gave up and let a loud sigh escaped from her.

“okay what do you want ji yong?” says bom as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 “just take a sit first on the couch.”

Bom followed him. she walked towards the couch with ji yong following her from behind.

“seriously, why are you here?” says ji yong.

Bom rolled her eyes mimicking ji yong..

 “seriously, why are you here blah blah…”

“because mom asked me to bring you some lunch.” she said.

Ji yong suddenly held out both of his hands in front of her waiting for bom to give his lunch.

 Staring into his hands “what are you doing?” bom asked.

“my lunch. I thought you came here because of that so where is it?”

“oh! I left it at the information section.”

Ji yong frowned at bom the moment he heard what she said. “what?! why did you left it there?! you should have went directly here and meet me.”

“but they said I can’t meet you without prior schedule.”

 Ji yong immediately stood up and went to his desk. He grab the telephone and dialled a number.

Meanwhile, bom is silently sitting down on the couch her eyes moving around the office.

“woah, ji yong’s office is really cool.” She murmured.

While looking around, bom saw papers scattered on the mini table just infront of her. she picked it up and read it.

“hiring company employee?”

“what is that you’re holding?” ji yong who saw bom holding a paper immediately grab it from her and read it.

“oops, sorry I didn’t mean to read it.” says bom.

“you’re reading this? are you interested?” says ji yong.

“huh?”

Ji yong saw bom’s confused look, he tapped the paper on her head and let a small chuckle escape from him. “and even if you want, I won’t hire you.”

Bom rubbed her head and pout her lips. “as if I want to work with you. anyway, I need to go home now ji yongie.” 

Ji yong watched bom stood up from the couch, he doesn’t want her to leave yet.

“alright then. sorry for troubling you like this bom.”

 Bom smiled at him and went towards the door.

“ji yong you-

“aahh!”

but just when she was about to hold the knob someone suddenly opened the door from outside that caused bom to hit her face on the door.

 yongbae who just entered the office felt sorry as he went close to bom and apologized.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry… are you okay?”

Bom who’s covering her face with her hands just nod at him.

“bom? are you okay?” ji yong asked worried about her.

“sorry.. I’m really-

“it’s okay, it’s just an accident.”  

Yongbae was amazed by her when bom suddenly removed her hands on her face. he stared at ji yong for a while and then to bom..

Knowing what yongbae’s might thinking, ji yong already interrupt yongbae’s thoughts.

“yongbae, this is park bom.. jenny’s twin. You haven’t met her yet right?”  

Yongbae blinked his eyes twice, and then finally got back to his senses.

“oh.. so you’re bom. nice to meet you. I almost mistook you as jenny sorry.” yongbae smiled, and shake hands with her.

Ignoring the pain that the door left on her face, bom was stunned by yongbae’s eye smile. she smiled ear to ear as soon yongbae reached his hand to her.

“hi.. nice to meet you too, yongbae right?” says bom.

Bom can’t take off her eyes on him, her eyes sparkling brighter than the star and her smile that almost ripped off . ji yong who’s watching bom, noticed her hands not wanting to let go of yongbae. he slowly leaned down and whisper on her ears.  

“bom-ah do you mind if you let go of yongbae’s hands?” 

“eh?” bom was interrupted by ji yong and quickly let go of yongbae’s hand realizing what she just did.

“oh I’m sorry.”

Yongbae smiled at her and finally stared at ji yong.

“why are you here yongbae?” says ji yong

“oh I just want to inform you that you have a meeting to attend later.”

“alright is that all?”

“yeah, oh by the way have you seen seungri?”

“no not yet, why?”

“oh I see.. anyway, that’s all. I need to go.” before going outside yongbae faced bom and bowed at her.

“bye bom.”

Bom unknowingly raised her hands and waved at him. “bye.. yong…bae”

As soon as yongbae’s gone ji yong poke bom’s head.

“ouch! Ji yong!”

“Yah did you hit your head too? what was that smile and waved you gave to him huh? I thought you’ll go home why are you still here?”

“araso.. but…” bom suddenly saw the paper ji yong’s holding on his hand. it was the paper she read a while ago.

“ohh.. ji jiyong.. you said you’re hiring a new employee… can-

“what? don’t tell me you want to work here?”  ji yong interrupted her.

“ne. can’t i?”

Ji yong got suspicious of bom he slowly leaned down and stared at her.

“yah could it be because of yongbae?”

Bom blushed and shook her head. “a-aniyo! why would I do that?!”

“no bom, if that’s your reason you’re not going to work here. what do you think of my company, a playground? And besides even if you work here yongbae and you… it’s impossible.”

“but-

*knock knock

A knocked on the door suddenly interrupted their conversation. Bom sat down on the couch again while ji yong opened the door.

“what took you so long to come up here?” he said.

Bom looked at ji yong and to the girl he’s talking to. It was the same girl from before.

“I’m sorry sir. But here’s the paper bag.”

Ji yong took the paper bag from her. he stared at her for a while and then finally spoke.

“you see miss..” ji yong stared at the name tag located at her upper left chest.

“miss Lim, why didn’t you called me first before sending my guest away? what if it’s important? Look here miss lim, if this girl asked for me again” ji yong pointed his finger at bom.

“Whether I am busy or not, let her come up here in my office. And her name is Park bom please remember that.”

Ms. Lim bowed down and apologized for her mistake. On the other hand, bom felt guilty, she’s the reason why Ms. Lim got scolded. “I’m sorry sir it won’t happen again.”

As soon Ms. Lim left, ji yong closed the door and sat on the couch placing the paper bag on the mini table. Ji yong noticed bom is staring at her.

“what is that look?”

“yah ji yong, you shouldn’t have done that.” says bom.

“what? what did I do?”

“you scolded her. I feel like it’s my fault.”

“Why would you think that?”

“but she’s just doing her job.” Says bom.

Ji yong sighed and looked down.”bom, you want to work here right? if you work here you might encounter that same scene again. I might scold you, I might be mad at you, I might yell at you. These are just some of the reasons why I don’t want you to work here. I’m a different person when it comes to work and my personal issues.”

Bom listened attentively with ji yong but it seems like all the things he said to her were nothing. The only thing that’s inside on her mind right now is yongbae, yongbae and yongbae.

“working on the same company with yongbae. meeting him every day. Seeing that same smile on his face it’s okay if ji yong will always scold me as long as I could see my yongbae every day.”

“bom-ah are you still listening to me?” bom’s thoughts was interrupted by ji yong she almost forgot him.

“oh ofcourse I’m listening to you!” bom faked a smile at him.

“but you see ji yong I still want to work here. not because of yongbae I’m not that desperate you know. but because I want to help my mom… she’s a bit old to work now, I want to help her. I want to earn money on my own. It’s okay if you get mad at me I’m fine with it really. just like what you said before.. we can still separate company work from personal issues right? I can do that. so please ji yong please?? let me work here? please?”

Ji yong can’t even say no and can’t even say yes to her as he stared at her cute puppy like face.

“alright. I’ll give you a chance. One week. If you do a good job and work hard I’ll hire you. but if you don’t.. well goodbye yongbae for you.”

Bom agreed with him nodding her head repeatedly. because of joy, bom unexpectedly hug him, making ji yong to fall on the couch with bom on top of him.

 his hands remained stiff on his side, he slowly lift it to touch bom’s back but immediately stopped himself.

“what am I doing? She’s not jenny ji yong. she not jenny!” he yelled on his mind.

But in the end he still can’t control himself slowly his hands landed on bom’s back. Bom felt his hands on hers. She quickly pulled up and finally realized that she’s on top of him.

“I’m sorry.” bom said as she hurriedly stood up away from him.

Ji yong didn’t move an inch and still lay on the couch. staring into her eyes bom felt awkward as she finally said her goodbye.

“ji-jiyong.. I’m going home now. well, see you tomorrow?”

Ji yong didn’t respond to her, his eyes locked with hers. Bom then walked away, but even before she could take her first step ji yong sat up on the couch, pulled bom’s wrist and hug her tightly as they both landed on the couch.

Bom was on top of him again, her face just a little inch away from him. she tried to escape but ji yong embraced her so tight.

“ji yong.. I can’t b-breathe..” bom said.

 “bom, I’m sorry but can you please don’t go home yet? let me hug you for once please?” ji yong whispered into her ears.

“but I can’t beathe…” bom said.

Ji yong loosen his hug on her, and bom was able to breathe again.. she looked at ji yong and was surprised when she saw him shedding tears.

“ji yong… what’s wrong?” says bom.

Ji yong shook his face and smile. “nothing..”

Bom felt the need to comfort him as she lay her head on his chest, she doesn’t know why she’s following him she could have run away and escaped from him but she chose to stay with him.

Ji yong caressed bom’s hair and held her right hand placing it on his chest.

 “bom-ah, I’m sorry if I’m being so selfish. But.. I miss her so much, I miss jenny so much.”

Bom let tears fall into her eyes.

“it must be hard on him..” she thought.

bom raised her face from ji yong’s chest and looked at him. she wiped his tears away and smile.

“it’s okay ji yong, I’ll stay here with you until you get better, I’ll be your jenny until you can finally move on. just don’t cry again or it will make me sad too..”

 

 

 

hello my fellow addicteds! merry merry christmas!! whooo~m (>.<)m

sorry for my slow update. T_T and i hope you like this chapter. please coment and subscribe. :) 

P.S 

have you seen the new video of bom on YT? when she danced infront of ji yong during their yg fam con?! omg! if not, you must see it right now! lol she's very cutee and ji yong's wide smile was DAEBAK! lol. :))