chapter 1

MY GIRLFRIEND'S TWIN

 

“jenny will you marry me?”

Her eyes widened, when he saw the man unexpectedly knelt down in front of her, holding a diamond ring with his right hand. tears of happiness flowed down on her cheeks as she say.

“Yes, kwon ji yong. yes.”

He slowly inserted the ring on her ring finger, stood up and kissed her on her lips. Jenny hugged him tightly, she never thought that this day would come, that the man she loves finally proposed to her.

Jiyong slowly pulled away from her lady and locked eyes with her.

“You’re mine now. I love you.”

“I will be forever yours. I love you too.”

Like a star in the dark sky, the two lovers shined in the midst of the night.

 

“oh my gosh! I’m itching all over! The mosquitos are biting me!”

“yah park bom! can you please low down your voice? They’ll hear us.”

“dara can you please explain why do we have to hide in this grassy plants?!”

“it’s because the view is good here. And besides, it’s your plan to hide here remember?! So stop complaining.”

“but…”

Bom was cutted off when she saw a wiggling thing coming from the roots of the plants. She stared at it for a while like an innocent child. When she finally realized what it is, she felt disgusted and started to scream.

“oh my gosh! a worm! A worm! Dara it’s a WO-ORM!”

Unknowingly, she ran outside their hide-out. Scratching all over her body, bom then suddenly realized what she just did.

 

 

The lovely couple was alarmed when the plants starts to shake jenny saw it and looked at jiyong. they heard a voice coming from it.

“ji what is that?” says jenny.

Jiyong motioned her to just stay there, and slowly walked towards the plants. He’s only one step closer when they suddenly heard a loud scream coming out from it.

“oh my gosh! a worm! A worm! Dara it’s a WO-ORM!”

He saw a girl running outside from it, scratching all over her body ji yong looked at her dumbfounded.

“bom?! what are you doing there?!” says ji yong.

Bom then realized what she just did. she looked at him embarrassed and to her sister standing at the back of him trying to hold her laughter.

“oh! I’m so…. Sorry, just pretend you didn’t see me okay? goodbye!”

Bom was planning to runaway but ji yong suddenly grabbed her hoodie from the back and pulled her, she nearly got suffocated.

“hey ji yong! Are you trying to kill me?!”

Jiyong didn’t bother to listen to her and just laughed.

“dara, I already caught you, get out of there.” says jiyong while looking at bom.

“yeah dara, there are so many mosquitos in there, you don’t want to caught malaria right?” says bom.

Dara got out of the plants, with her head tilt down. She stood beside bom.

“ji yong, jenny unnie we’re sorry.” says dara.

Bom suddenly looked at her wondering why she’s sorry.

“yah! dara why are you saying sorry. we didn’t do anything wrong! If not for the both of us jiyong will be nothing. He should be thankful.”

Jiyong only sighs at the stubbornness of bom, he released her hoodie then turned around to face jenny who look like she’s having fun watching them.

“jenny, I just want you to know that your twin sister park bom. was the one who helped me tonight.”

Jenny flashed a smile with her sister. she doesn’t feel upset that bom destructed her and ji yong. she felt more happy and proud that her sister helped him. she walked towards her and patted her head.

“bommie-ah, did you really helped ji yong? Thank you.”

Bom smiled at her twin. “jenny-ah, I’m so happy for you. but are you sure that he’s really the one? ” says bom as she pointed out ji yong.

“yah! what did you say?!” says ji yong.

Jenny laughed at bom’s silliness.

“bom-ah, from now on, you should treat him right okay? he’s now your brother in law.”

Bom looked at ji yong nodding his head.

“you heard your sister bom? I’m your brother in law so-

“what brother in law? In your dreams kwon ji yong! Hahaha ugh! why am I still here anyway? I already finished my job and I’m really hungry. I need to get out of here. oh by the way, ji yong you owe 5 buttered sweet corns okay? pay me back soon!“

Bom and dara started to walk away from them. Before leaving the scene, she stopped and stared back at the two.

“jiyong-ah. I love my sister so much so take care of her okay?” says bom.

Jiyong smiled at bom and nods.

 

 “hey dara, did you saw those worms a while ago?!  so disgusting! Right?”

 

                                         hello how's my first chapter? i hope ya'll like it. :D by the way sorry for my wrong english grammar. 

                                               i will really appreciate it if you subscribe. keep me inspired by commenting yeorobun!. :)