Chapter Seven

Transgender (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07

Taeyeon POV

 

It was a weird sensation, his kiss. He had very soft lips, and if it were anyone else I’m sure that anyone else would’ve enjoyed it. But for some reason, when Baekhyun bent down to kiss me, I felt the instinct to pull away the second our lips touched. But of course, I didn’t. I let him kiss me until he pulled away, flashing me a smile that could illuminate a room. It just made mine darker. I mean, isn’t skin-on-skin contact with your crush or partner supposed to have some kind of spark? Some kind of feeling. Not just the feeling of skin, or lips touching, but feeling something inside.

 

I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and saw him retreat to the snack table to get a cup of punch. I walked into the bathroom, and saw nobody was in there. I walked to the granite sink and looked at my reflection. The dress fit my body well, accentuating all my curves and edges in just the right way. I noticed my lipstick has smudged just a bit. I swiftly fixed it, and started to pace in the restroom, making sure my breaths were even.

 

Dysphoria crawled through my body, the feeling quite unpleasant. I didn't’ get how I was still having it, though. I have everything a girl has, so why do I still feel unwelcome in my body? The feeling wouldn’t leave. It was like an unwanted house guest. You can’t kick them out, well you can try. But they won’t leave, and walk around your home destroying everything the come in contact with.

 

Once I had composed myself, I opened the door and let the loud music consume me. I felt the beat seep into my bones, coursing through me. And then I saw Baekhyun talking up one of the guests. I didn’t feel jealous, even though I knew I should. So I guess I pretended. I strolled over to them, and then realized it was just Tiffany he was talking to.

 

“Hey! Finally, I thought you had died!” Baekhyun laughed, slipping his arm around me. Tiffany’s brow twitched with what looked like annoyance.     

 

“Sorry, I just had to freshen up a bit.” I said quietly, my eyes still on Tiffany. “Where’s Jackson?” I asked.

 

“It’s Jason. And he’s.. Somewhere. I don't really know.” She replied, shifting her stance.

 

“I’ll go look for him.” Baekhyun said, walking off, leaving Tiffany and I to talk.

 

“It’s kind of hot in here, want to go outside for a breather?” I asked, beckoning to the patio door. She nodded, and we walked onto the patio, where a couple was having a.. moment. They noticed us and blushed heavily, walking back inside and readjusting the pieces of clothing that had shifted away from the original position.

 

    “Hooligans.” Tiffany chuckled, leaning on the stone fence. I smiled at this, looking around me. The moon shone brightly in the sky, surrounded by stars. Floral arra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter