Chapter Four

Transgender (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04

 

The rest of that day flew by with a blur. Sure, Tiffany is really, really beautiful, and has an outstanding smile. That doesn’t mean I like her! I can’t.  I’d be digging myself into a hole. I mean, if she noticed one little thing, friendship over. You know what? I need a distraction from that. I fished around in my pocket for my phone, entering in Baekhyun’s number.

 

Hey! It’s Taeyeon, from church.

 

Oh! Hi! How are you?

 

Well, well. You?

 

Pretty good. Today’s speech was.. great! Don’t you think!

 

Yeah.. so about hanging out, would you wanna grab a coffee sometime soon?

 

Sure! Tomorrow’s lunch break okay?

 

Yep. See you then.

 

    I smiled faintly. This would be good! Now I won’t have to think about Tiffany like that. A boyfriend is just the distraction I need.

                  

     ~~~

    

“So, Baek told me! Lunch plans?” Tiffany exclaimed, smiling with her eyes.

  

 “Yeah.. I’m excited!”

  

 “You should be! He seems like he really likes you. You’ll have no problem. Plus, you look great!” My heart pumped a bit faster, and blood rushed to my face.

  

 “T-thanks. I’m gonna go to class now.” I turned and walked to Mr. S’s class and sighed a breath of relief when I saw Sooyoung perched in her seat, nose in a book.

  

 “Hey.” I said. No answer. “You gonna answer?” Still, nothing. She turned to me, with a frown plastered on her face.

  

 “I’m just doing what you did to me.” Confusion filled me.

  

 “What??”

  

 “I tried to talk to you, I was in a terrible place and I needed you to come get me, but you never showed up. I sent you like fifty texts and messages.” I glanced at my phone. Nothing.

  

 “What? I never got anything.” I showed her my phone.

    

“Yeah, whatever.” She turned back to her book.

 

   “I’m sorry.” No reply. “I have news.” She exhaled a sigh.

 

    “You’re lucky I’m a su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter