Chapter Eleven

Transgender (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11

Tiffany POV

Bright, multicolored lights flashed and strobed in the club, loud music pulsing through the speakers and directly into my skin. Non-alcoholic drinks were served at the bar, as it was a college night club, and it was geared towards the younger classes. Nonetheless, everywhere you looked people were dancing, and spiking their cokes with vodka. 

I took a seat in a booth while Sunny got us drinks and food. She sat in front of me and grinned.

“What?”

“Well? How do you like it?”

“It’s like an adult Magic Mountain with a lot more sweat.”

“SO, awesome?” She laughed, taking a sip of her root beer. She very hastily shoved a small square piece of pizza in and grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of my seat. I broke from her grip and sat back down.

“Come on! It’s a club! Dance!”

“I should have just stayed home.”

“Uh, no. You came, you aren’t going home until you’re a smiley, sweaty, drunk mess.”

“They don’t have drinks here, smart one.” Sunny pulled a metal flask out of her bag. “How-”

“I have connections.” I glanced at the flask ,and then at her.

“I don’t even drink.” 

“Yeah, well when you see who just showed up, you’ll want a drink.” Her eyes were glued to a figure by the door. I turned around sharply and saw a familiar face. Bryson walked in with a smug face. His eyes were red, and dark bags were present under his eyes. I didn’t know whether to approach him or hide. I chose hide.

I followed Sunny into the mass of people, just not caring about the world at all. A familiar song came on that I found myself dancing to. Sunny strayed from me and started dancing closely with a tall brunette. I sighed and walked back over to our table, and had a slice of pizza. I opened up my social media and started scrolling through.

Through lurking on multiple people’s accounts, I found myself on Taeyeon’s. I clicked the most recent photo of her and the tall brunette I saw earlier at the same place I was now. She was significantly shorter than her tall friend, even with heels. I found myself staring at the photo for quite sometime before I set it down and looked around, trying to spot her.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter