Chapter Ten

Transgender (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

Taeyeon POV

 

The day after Tiffany came over, it seemed as if everything were back to normal. I had all my tests, which I did okay on. Tiffany and I had resumed our friendship. The only thing that wasn’t 100% normal was my relationship with Sooyoung. We had for sure drifted apart a bit, and that made me sad.

 

So one day in class, I placed a folded note on Sooyoung’s desk while Mr. S’s back was turned. I watched through the corner of my eye as she unfolded it and read it. I asked her if she wanted to grab coffee, since it had been a while. She scribbled something at the bottom and handed it back to me.

 

Sure. :) It read. So after class, we made a beeline for the cafe together. We took a seat and once we had settled down and ordered, I struck up a conversation.

 

“So, what’s been going on?” I asked, taking a tiny sip of the piping hot coffee.

 

“Not much. I see you’ve got a lot going on, though.” She winked. I turned my head in confusion as she whispered, “Speak of the devil!” I turned slowly and saw as Tiffany walked into the cafe with her family. She noticed me right away and waved. Everyone except Bryson smiled at me. Of course, I smiled and waved back, and watched as they sat near us.

 

“So how long have you two been dating?” Sooyoung asked. I spit out my coffee all over the table. Quickly, before anyone noticed, I wiped it up as I said

 

“Dating? You’re crazy Sooyoung.”

 

“Oh, so you aren’t? What a shame. It’s so clear you two like each other.”

 

“What do you mean? I don’t like her and she doesn’t like me. I mean sure, she is gorgeous, and funny, and down to earth and..” Sooyoung gave me an I told you so! look as I rambled on. “Okay! Maybe I like her. But there’s no way in hell she would like me. I mean, she’s straight!”

 

“I beg to differ.”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing, really. She just really sets off my gaydar.”

 

“Gaydar? Is that an actual thing?”

 

“Hell yes.”

 

I laughed a little too loud. It cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter